Do you tend to stay in on Friday nights or go out?

Generally go out for drinks and a meal on friday but the big difference now is I can't wait to get back to my lovely house and my nice wife for a few drinks and a bit of a dance, then bed.

If you do actually mean dancing then that is cool as fuck you two are that together. Of course if it means something else then equally as good hehe.

We stay in and have our grandson over. Nothing but nothing beats that.
My mum and dad came round tonight. It's my lad's 10th birthday tomorrow. They popped over to give him his present (City tracksuit - he's now fast asleep wearing it!!). We all sat and had food, drinks (wine for the adults, pop for him and his sister). Tomorrow me and my ten yr old boy early to town to have drinks in Monroe's then taxi up to Etihad and sit together and watch the match then meet his grandad (my dad) after the game and drinks again in Monroe's watching the 5.30 game before we head to Piccadilly for tea. City. My son. My dad. Unfuckingbeatable.

Gone are the three nights out on the weekend, can't do it. Much prefer to stay in....scruffs on, good wine, good food, good company, music or film...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.