Do you tend to stay in on Friday nights or go out?

No need; I've seen her. A right moose an' all. You really don't want to see pictures.

JOKING!!!!
Fucking hell Jim. You’re a brave man looking at those sites.

Just got in, not good, wish me luck. :(

Yep, me and the wife dancing in the living room tonight to Bad Bad Not Good. It's nice :)
Hahah that i find fantastic and fair fucks to the both of you. Good on you both for keeping it alive, i mean that mate, i see so often the love die out due to general life that it is nice to know couples like you exist in this world.

I wish you both many happy dances to come :-)

My mum and dad came round tonight. It's my lad's 10th birthday tomorrow. They popped over to give him his present (City tracksuit - he's now fast asleep wearing it!!). We all sat and had food, drinks (wine for the adults, pop for him and his sister). Tomorrow me and my ten yr old boy early to town to have drinks in Monroe's then taxi up to Etihad and sit together and watch the match then meet his grandad (my dad) after the game and drinks again in Monroe's watching the 5.30 game before we head to Piccadilly for tea. City. My son. My dad. Unfuckingbeatable.
Spot on. My lad was 9 a couple of weeks ago.got him the away shirt. He's Got it on now for today's game. You can tell him it's the wrong shirt cos he won't listen to me :)

I was out last night Friday 13th, brothers birthday drink and it all came flooding back why I avoid out on Friday nights.

The pain was somewhat reduced by a promotion that made every drink £1.80. I struggled on, then struggled home.

Today I'm still struggling.

I go out most Fridays. This time I had a pizza and two beers at home watching the first half of Birmingham v Cardiff. I got to the pub for the second half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.