Do you want Tevez to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carlos Tevez [Merged]

reserves till jan then sell him still might get about 25-30mil hes not doing himself any favours by being a f**king toilet on the worlds biggest stage, big teams arent going to risk him coming in and f**king their club up for 50million, its city's fault in the long-run i suppose should of just got rid of him in summer for abit less than 50 its going to be alot less when January comes

VIDEO: Watch CarlosTevez stand then refuse to play for Manchester CIty Vs Bayern Munich, Champions League 2011

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.3news.co.nz/VIDEO-Watch-CarlosTevez-stand-then-refuse-to-play-for-Manchester-CIty-Vs-Bayern-Munich-Champions-League-2011/tabid/317/articleID/227564/Default.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.3news.co.nz/VIDEO-Watch-Carl ... fault.aspx</a>

Tevez is Suspended

The club have just issued a statement:-

"Manchester City can confirm that striker Carlos Tevez has been suspended until further notice for a maximum period of two weeks.
The player’s suspension is pending a full review into his alleged conduct during Tuesday evening’s 2-0 defeat to Bayern Munich.
The player will not be considered for selection or take part in training whilst the review is under way."

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2011/September/Carlos-Tevez-a-club-statement

@OliverKayTimes
Oliver Kay
Carlos Tevez suspended until further notice (max period 2 wks) by Manchester City "pending full review into his alleged conduct" in Munich

Carlos Tevez [Merged]

BlueMoonPodcast said:
We're after people's Tevez opinions for the show's rantline... If you want to give your thoughts so we can use them on the show, please leave us a message on 0161 476 7359.

Cheers!

You 2 rang it yourself yet?

Said it last December. Get rid

I have never ever ever ever been more fucking disgusted at a City player in my city supporting life.

People comparing him to Balo are clutching at straws. Balo is a fucking crazy bastard of course.

However Tevez has raped us and the club for his own agenda, while fucking telling lies.

That is all
Podcast should be interesting. Ps get Howard to do a piece on CT instead of the media rant as its my favourite part of bmpc

Manchester City can confirm that striker Carlos Tevez has been suspended until further notice for a maximum period of two weeks.
The player’s suspension is pending a full review into his alleged conduct during Tuesday evening’s 2-0 defeat to Bayern Munich.
The player will not be considered for selection or take part in training whilst the review is under way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.