Dodging bullets

Are we going to feed media stories on players that flatter to deceive to drive Ushiteds transfers from now on? We really want Bebe in the Summer so the rags buy him back for £75m ???!!!

There were people who wanted Mourinho.

The biggest bullet dodge of them all.
Obviously we ended up with the better deal manager-wise, but I think part of the problem is that Mourinho is a horrid pick at united given the type of players they have in the squad and the type of players they are looking to sign. I know Ian Wright said the other day that if you flipped managers united would have this much of a lead, I don't think so the other way around Mourinho would win the league(although nowhere near as comfortably).

Obviously we ended up with the better deal manager-wise, but I think part of the problem is that Mourinho is a horrid pick at united given the type of players they have in the squad and the type of players they are looking to sign. I know Ian Wright said the other day that if you flipped managers united would have this much of a lead, I don't think so the other way around Mourinho would win the league(although nowhere near as comfortably).

No chance.

Mourinho has been given as much money as he wants, he's bought all the attacking players a manager could want and he's still too scared to play attacking football. He's still too scared to go to away grounds and win.

He still won't coach players. He'll still be an insufferable twat who bullies and fights anyone he can to inflate his own sense of importance at the club and he'd still be a vastly inferior coach to Guardiola.

I suspect you are the only person around who thinks Mourinho would win the league if you swapped the managers round. The man is done, the 2 Sevilla games are as good an example as you'll get.

Blaming the players, Really?

Last edited:
No chance.

Mourinho has been given as much money as he wants, he's bought all the attacking players a manager could want and he's still too scared to play attacking football. He's still too scared to go to away grounds and win.

He still won't coach players. He'll still be an insufferable twat who bullies and fights anyone he can to inflate his own sense of importance at the club and he'd still be a vastly inferior coach to Guardiola.

I suspect you are the only person around who thinks Mourinho would win the league if you swapped the managers round. The man is done, the 2 Sevilla games are as good an example as you'll get.

Blaming the players, Really?
I'm not suggesting that I would want him, or indeed that he is a nice person, but I think our team in significantly better than united's (highlighted by the fact that we have finished above them 5 out of the last 6 seasons with 7 managers between the 2 clubs) and to suggest otherwise does them a disservice.

I'm not suggesting that I would want him, or indeed that he is a nice person, but I think our team in significantly better than united's (highlighted by the fact that we have finished above them 5 out of the last 6 seasons with 7 managers between the 2 clubs) and to suggest otherwise does them a disservice.

Our team is better because it's coached by Guardiola. You only need to look at the improvement in players, and the unrecogniseable improvement in the structure of the team in both attack and defence.

United have a team full of great players and a bad coach, put Mourinho in charge here and you'll get exactly the same. A team of individuals, disinterested by shit tactics and unhappy with a manager they hate.

You are vastly, vastly underestimating Guardiola, which is quite remarkable really, you'd think people would see that he is the difference by now, instead of believing any old coach would win with this side.

Our team is better because it's coached by Guardiola. You only need to look at the improvement in players, and the unrecogniseable improvement in the structure of the team in both attack and defence.

United have a team full of great players and a bad coach, put Mourinho in charge here and you'll get exactly the same. A team of individuals, disinterested by shit tactics and unhappy with a manager they hate.

You are vastly, vastly underestimating Guardiola, which is quite remarkable really, you'd think people would see that he is the difference by now, instead of believing any old coach would win with this side.
I believe we have a better side player for player than united, as for underestimating Guardiola not in the least this will almost certainly be our best ever league performance in 138 years(and will be discussed as one of the greatest league performances by ANYONE), that is remarkable and Guardiola is a major part to that but the fact we have great manager doesn't change the fact we have a very good team that has won the league with many of the same players before AND has consistently finished above united in the recent past under three managers on our side and four on theirs, its quite remarkable that people can't see that.

I believe we have a better side player for player than united, as for underestimating Guardiola not in the least this will almost certainly be our best ever league performance in 138 years(and will be discussed as one of the greatest league performances by ANYONE), that is remarkable and Guardiola is a major part to that but the fact we have great manager doesn't change the fact we have a very good team that has won the league with many of the same players before AND has consistently finished above united in the recent past under three managers on our side and four on theirs.

We've got a team with many players who hasve won the league before?

Last time I checked 4/25 isn't "many".

You are massively underestimating Guardiola, amazingly. The sad thing is, like many Barcelona and Bayern fans, you won't know it until he's gone.

I genuinely didnt think wed still be at the stage where we're seeing the greatest manager of his generation transform this side and some people are putting it down to "he's got good players" and "any coach would win with this side".

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.