Dodging bullets

So now you've decided the club were inflating Pogba's price to fuck over United for over a year before united even became a club looking for his signature. That's some incredible mental gymnastics right there.

Except United haven't told the press anything about Fred, all the journalists reporting that are City based. And they're reporting we don't want him, which isn't going to drive anyone's price up, is it?

I don't care where he'd put Pogba. His first signing for City was Gundogan, is he ahead of KDB, Silva or Fernandinho? He's spent over £100m on 2 CB's that are currently sitting on the bench. He's spent £43m on Bernardo Silva with no place in the starting XI for him. So tell me again why KDB, Silva and Fernandinho would stop us buying another central midfielder?

You can do all the mental contortion you want to pretend we were never interested in Pogba if you like, anyone with an ounce of common sense will remember we were, hence why he's being talked about in a "dodged bullets" thread with Sanchez and Kaka - or did we not want them either???

I’ll ask again, where is the evidence that Pep wanted Pogba? You keep asserting things without any evidence yet accuse me of doing the same thing. That’s not mental gymnastics, that’s asking for you to prove something that keep on asserting.

And btw, you obviously do care about where Pogba would fit in this team, all you ever post about on this forum is how he’d be much better off under Pep. And when you’re not posting about that, you’re slagging off Aguero. So would you have paid £90 million for Pogba and where would you have played him?

I’ll ask again, where is the evidence that Pep wanted Pogba? You keep asserting things without any evidence yet accuse me of doing the same thing. That’s not mental gymnastics, that’s asking for you to prove something that keep on asserting.

And btw, you obviously do care about where Pogba would fit in this team, all you ever post about on this forum is how he’d be much better off under Pep. And when you’re not posting about that, you’re slagging off Aguero. So would you have paid £90 million for Pogba and where would you have played him?

Hahahahahahahaha

"And when you’re not posting about that, you’re slagging off Aguero"

That's a good one.

I don't care where Pogba would play in a hypothetical City team, I just find it pathetic that some people are so delicate they have to pretend we were never interested in any player that goes to another club, and that any player who does go to United has suddenly always been shit, despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Hundreds of newspaper articles written by journalists with years of being accurate for City news is my evidence, dozens of posts from users on here who have proven themselves reliable over years of transfer windows.

Your evidence that we were never interested is....there isn't any, you just decided that in your opinion Pep wouldn't want him so he must never have wanted him.

Last edited:
Hahahahahahahaha

"And when you’re not posting about that, you’re slagging off Aguero"

That's a good one.

I don't care where Pogba would play in a hypothetical City team, I just find it pathetic that some people are so delicate they have to pretend we were never interested in any player that goes to another club, and that any player who does go to United has suddenly always been shit, despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Hundreds of newspaper articles written by journalists with years of being accurate for City news is my evidence, dozens of posts from users on here who have proven themselves reliable over years of transfer windows.

Your evidence that we were never interested is....there isn't any, you just decided that in your opinion Pep wouldn't want him so he must never have wanted him.

I have no problem acknowledging we were interested in Sanchez or Kaka because we made formal bids for them and Pep even spoke about Sanchez so I don’t doubt he was interested in him but I’ve never heard Pep speak about Pogba plus he’s never had a Pogba style player in his starting XI so that’s why I asked for evidence he wanted him, that’s all. For me, transfer journalists and internet forum users isn’t enough to persuade me that Pep ever wanted him. So we’ll have to agree to disagree on this one.

And you have made quite a few posts on Pogba tbf so I thought I’d give you your chance to spell out exactly where he would fit in this squad because I thought that’s what you were getting at. There are a couple of players I rate in Trafford so it’s not a question of bias for me, it’s a question of him not being good enough in my opinion to play for Manchester City and I think the past 2 years have shown that.

Coincidentally, this popped up as an advert....anyhow, i assume the article is a very short one and shows the fee and wage utd have given him compared to what he was offered at city. Bullet dodged though.1632755442272.png

In the past few seasons we have dodged a few bullets, for instance:

The owners NOT trying to appoint Mou
Pep not interested in signing Pogba prefering Ilkay as a far superior midfielder
Management refusing to meet the ridiculous pay demands for Sanchez

Any others?
B1F1CFE8-E016-4D51-A865-98969EE223DA.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.