Does all the city bull...t bingo get you down?.

W W

worsleyweb

Whoever I read any newspaper article about us I always see the usual - Stockport, Oil money, plastic, empty seats, nonsense. It has got to the point where I just don’t read much these days. A long way since we were a lot of people’s second favourite club. A lot of it is from overseas rags and dippers.

How does anyone else deal with this crap?

Last edited by a moderator:
It does tend to annoy me,but what can you do? Other people say "ignore it", but when it's there at every turn, it does get on my nerves. Emptihad, no history, Fraudiola, Citeh etc etc.

The no history nonsense is the biggest insult. What does that say for the other 84 clubs less successful than us? Do only 8 clubs have history?

Does 54,000 fans every week make us poor?

It is reallly boring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's be honest...most of the wankers who come out with the empty seats, oil money,etc don't even go to games.
When dickheads come out with shit like that just ask them for they actually go to games.
Most fans that actually go to games and no matter how much they hate us now will admit that the empty seats jibes are just bullshit.
Just laugh at them and sing Championes ...it sure as hell shuts them up.

The whole 'Emptihad' thing is pretty weird, to the point where most newspapers jump on the opportunity to use it with any sniff of empty seats. Fact is we don't sell out a handful of cup games every year, and that's about it. Most papers ran the story "City can't sell Liverpool quarter final tickets" a few weeks back, before tickets were even on sale to some members which was pretty annoying.

As already said, they're scraping the barrel these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.