Does all the city bull...t bingo get you down?.

One rather arrogant rag in work said you're not a big club until you win the CL. I said you can be the big club while we're being Champions.

One rather arrogant rag in work said you're not a big club until you win the CL. I said you can be the big club while we're being Champions.

had a scouser saying exactly the same the other day , all he could come back with was 19 times and 5 times , had to mention to him the fact your glory days are on VHS tape puts his argument into perspective.

There were big clubs before the Champions League ever existed. The Football League started in this country in 1888, that’s 67 years before the European Cup existed which is 65 years ago (so more than half of the history of the Football League). When City, Chelsea and Everton were getting crowds around the 80000 mark the European Cup hadn’t even been thought of.

Barcelona first played in th European Cup in 1960 and didn’t win it until 1992 and didn’t win it again until 2006. Nobody can say Barça weren’t a big club before 1992.

There were big clubs before the Champions League ever existed. The Football League started in this country in 1888, that’s 67 years before the European Cup existed which is 65 years ago (so more than half of the history of the Football League). When City, Chelsea and Everton were getting crowds around the 80000 mark the European Cup hadn’t even been thought of.

Barcelona first played in th European Cup in 1960 and didn’t win it until 1992 and didn’t win it again until 2006. Nobody can say Barça weren’t a big club before 1992.
Stop talking sense FFS

had a scouser saying exactly the same the other day , all he could come back with was 19 times and 5 times , had to mention to him the fact your glory days are on VHS tape puts his argument into perspective.
They took ESPN Classic off the air for a reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.