Does any other blues bet on the rags?

i hate them with a passion but, they know how to win a game and when we start doing it consistently we will be unstoppable... bring on dec 9th, if mancini goes for it and attacks we will destroy them cos they are leaking goals for fun

Yup, and I'll take the £200 in my pocket now over internet kudos any day.

meeesh said:
adrianr said:

Internet kudos ? what the fuck is that meant to mean

Of all the things I type on here, I wasn't expecting that to need an explanation.. Kudos, on the Internet. It's not fucking hard is it?

adrianr said:
meeesh said:
adrianr said:

Of all the things I type on here, I wasn't expecting that to need an explanation.. Kudos, on the Internet. It's not fucking hard is it?

I am aware what it means,just dunno why you had to put that on here on this thread,a soft spot for the rags maybe may have been a better explanation to get your point across ?

Yep , won a £10 on them , whoopy doo . Rather ther twats lost but it's a double edge sword .

I would imagine we all hate them equally, i back them when the price is right which is hardly ever. I gamble to win as much money as i can, its buisness, nothing more nothing less.

meeesh said:
adrianr said:
meeesh said:

I am aware what it means,just dunno why you had to put that on here on this thread,a soft spot for the rags maybe may have been a better explanation to get your point across ?

Because it took about 2 replies before people started insinuating that those who bet on the Rags to win aren't true blues, or there's somehow something wrong with us. We are and there isn't, we just know a good bet when we see one. Not personal as they say, just business.

Edit: Lol, as it would have it, the second reply was yours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.