Does any other blues bet on the rags?

The cookie monster said:
m7mcfc said:
What price was it at 2-0? The bookies must be shortening the odds of a 3-2 rag win when they are 2-0 down due to the amount of times the cnuts make a comeback to win 3-2.
They went about 13/2 -7/1 as villas 2nd went it then drifted to nearly 13/1 just before they went 2-1...

Nearly 13/1, with there recent record you could say you were buying money.

meeesh said:
adrianr said:
meeesh said:
I am aware what it means,just dunno why you had to put that on here on this thread,a soft spot for the rags maybe may have been a better explanation to get your point across ?

Because it took about 2 replies before people started insinuating that those who bet on the Rags to win aren't true blues, or there's somehow something wrong with us. We are and there isn't, we just know a good bet when we see one. Not personal as they say, just business.

Nice comeback,am happy with that,each to their own as they say,but I could never ever say I have ever bet on them or ever will,nothing personal,just hatred as they say :)

-- Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:05 pm --

And I never insinuated you weren't a blue,you said that......

200 quid not worth a wank anyway,fucking rag twats shouldn't have won it anyway,bastards
I won £273.75 on them today. I loathe them but it took the edge off.

SWP's back said:
meeesh said:
adrianr said:
Because it took about 2 replies before people started insinuating that those who bet on the Rags to win aren't true blues, or there's somehow something wrong with us. We are and there isn't, we just know a good bet when we see one. Not personal as they say, just business.

Nice comeback,am happy with that,each to their own as they say,but I could never ever say I have ever bet on them or ever will,nothing personal,just hatred as they say :)

200 quid not worth a wank anyway,fucking rag twats shouldn't have won it anyway,bastards

I bet it did.

SWP's back said:
meeesh said:
adrianr said:

This is my theory loss a few quid happy win a bit softens the blow, today's was a no Brainer at 2-0 happy to take the money, might do Dortmund on it if I can get away

Foolish maybe but even if i knew i could win I couldn't look at myself in the mirror if i placed a bet on the rags to win.

i don't bet on em.

i don't watch em.

i don't read their reports.

i don't do fuck all but hate em and if anyone disagrees fuck you's as well.

i can't understand anyone on here starting threads about rags. it doesn't make sense.

spam1967 said:
i don't bet on em.

i don't watch em.

i can't understand anyone on here starting threads about rags. it doesn't make sense.

Sorry man!

Have been tempted at times but have always stayed true. I honestly don't believe that, someone who had big money on the line - especially for a match like Vila, wouldn't want them to win, and wanting them fuckers to win when it doesn't directly benefit us isn't something we should be doing. I heard someone had backed us 5-1 at Old Trafford last year and therefore didn't want us to score the sixth. I can almost make my peace with that but how much a knob would you have felt if that goal extra goal meant the difference between winning and losing the title.

To avoid conflicting interests, I just bet on City wins with no score predictions and rag losses with no score prediction. That way you'll always want as great a City win as possible and as big a defeat as possible for them fuckers. If you don't expect either, just don't bet.

spam1967 said:
i don't bet on em.

i don't watch em.

And they call us bitter crazily....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.