Does any other blues bet on the rags?

SWP's back said:
meeesh said:
adrianr said:
Because it took about 2 replies before people started insinuating that those who bet on the Rags to win aren't true blues, or there's somehow something wrong with us. We are and there isn't, we just know a good bet when we see one. Not personal as they say, just business.

Nice comeback,am happy with that,each to their own as they say,but I could never ever say I have ever bet on them or ever will,nothing personal,just hatred as they say :)

-- Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:05 pm --

And I never insinuated you weren't a blue,you said that......

200 quid not worth a wank anyway,fucking rag twats shouldn't have won it anyway,bastards
I won £273.75 on them today. I loathe them but it took the edge off.
How did you do that? What did you put on and what were the odds?
I know a guy who does this for a living. He bets on any sport you can think of with the live, in play betting. Doing very well for himself too.
I only ever bet on the National, however you appear to have given yourself easy money here..

Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:
meeesh said:
Nice comeback,am happy with that,each to their own as they say,but I could never ever say I have ever bet on them or ever will,nothing personal,just hatred as they say :)

200 quid not worth a wank anyway,fucking rag twats shouldn't have won it anyway,bastards
I know a guy who does this for a living. He bets on any sport you can think of with the live, in play betting. Doing very well for himself too.
I only ever bet on the National, however you appear to have given yourself easy money here..
As I said in the match day thread, I was over £1,000 betting on them after they go a goal behind this season (paid for this years and next years SC already)/

But yesterday I fucked up, I put £50 on them about 30 seconds before they went 2-0 down. Then when it went to 2-2 I thought I would be clever and went to cover my bet by backing the draw also (meaning maximum win of £50 profit, minimum of £20) but I clicked the wrong button and backed Utd again! (like a twat).

The upshot was that it turned out to be a lucky mistake:

abk9z.png

Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:
meeesh said:

I think swp has backed them late on iirc when it was 2-2 as they went about 11/8 even touched 4/1 the second before they scored the winner

I had them at 7/1 at 2-0 down and again went in at 6/4 late on when they pulled it level Could of got bigger odds but its all about picking the right moment to back the fuckers
And anyone who disagrees with backing the rags to earn money is an idiot.

I back every day on most in running sporting events
Its not as easy as it looks though..

SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:
As I said in the match day thread, I was over £1,000 betting on them after they go a goal behind this season (paid for this years and next years SC already)/

But yesterday I fucked up, I put £50 on them about 30 seconds before they went 2-0 down. Then when it went to 2-2 I thought I would be clever and went to cover my bet by backing the draw also (meaning maximum win of £50 profit, minimum of £20) but I clicked the wrong button and backed Utd again! (like a twat).

The upshot was that it turned out to be a lucky mistake:

abk9z.png
That's awesome. Might allocate myself a bit of spare cash and start doing a bit of this. Me betting on United should get some blood vessels bursting on here ;-)

A bet is a bet. You're betting against odds, not in favour of a team. The outcome isn't who wins the match, it's how much money you get. I can bet on a horse and never give that horse a second thought ever again, I can bet on Vettel even though I don't want him to win.

the only reason we won the league last year. was when Utd were 8 points clear i put a fiver on them to win each match till the end of the season. my unlucky betting record basically fucked their season up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.