Does any other blues bet on the rags?

Maybe we should all bet on the fuckers to win every game. Then the bookies might just put enough pressure on the authorities to make it a fair contest.

stonerblue said:
Lucky13 said:
What was the odds on us winning when we went behind and did any of the gamblers back us?

i had half time them full time us. shoulc be 20/1
You could of got 29/1 on that
I actually text my brother n law from the ground at half time to put a £80 on us via my betfair account
The twat never got my text,so he says.

SWP's back said:
Lucky13 said:
What was the odds on us winning when we went behind and did any of the gamblers back us?
I never bet on City as I am bad luck for us.
Remember that run under Hughes when we were "unbeaten" but drew about 9 in a row until spurs battered us. I think I am solely responsible with my betting for that. Only bet on the Swansea game since

my record with betting on football is so bad that I was convinced if I was to back Utd to win every game at the end of last season then they would be guaranteed to fuck up, I backed them to win each of their last 8 games therefore I take full responsibility for their Wigan and Everton results last season.

Thatdickovgoal said:
the only reason we won the league last year. was when Utd were 8 points clear i put a fiver on them to win each match till the end of the season. my unlucky betting record basically fucked their season up.

me and you both then mate

The cookie monster said:
stonerblue said:
Lucky13 said:

i had half time them full time us. shoulc be 20/1
You could of got 29/1 on that
I actually text my brother n law from the ground at half time to put a £80 on us via my betfair account
The twat never got my text,so he says.

I put it on before kick off at the high street bookies. It was usually 28/1 but this season the price has dropped.
Still a nice little £40 to spend in the Monday club

1dart said:
I would imagine we all hate them equally, i back them when the price is right which is hardly ever. I gamble to win as much money as i can, its buisness, nothing more nothing less.

Bob on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.