Does anybody wonder about the type of people who wonder about other people's sexuality?

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
I do.

I think, why would any sane and rational person bother one hair of their arse about the sexuality of other people? What goes on in the mind of these people, usually heterosexual, who give mind space and worse, voice their views on sexuality from the comfort of majority heterosexual membership.

That they get offended by it sometimes. That not only get offended by it, but can dismiss it, as if they have the first fucking clue what they are talking about.

I wonder about those people a lot. I think, what the fuck is wrong with you that you can't get along with your life, but feel compelled to wonder about what different sexualities are on about, then sometimes say it's a threat to family values and other nauseating Shite.

If it's a choice then prove it to me by sucking a guys cock for 30 minutes then reverting back showing no signs of angst, or at all flustered.

Anybody else wonder about people like that?

Last edited:
Whilst i was working at a government funded job club type company in city centre I had a pre op transexual on my caseload. A lot of the younger black moss side lads were giving her loads of shit daily whilst on breaks or dinner time.

It was brought to other staff members attention to have a word with the youngsters and explain it wasn't going to be tolerated at all.

The business manager (top dude in the office) was more concerned about which toilet she was using.

I hear it is a cultural thing with the black lads, is this true?

Curious is fine,mocking without knowing about it is not
Curious and understanding is great. Deciding that because you don't feel that way, means it's not real is the sign of a tiny mind. Sometimes closed by Bronze Age religious horshit that should make us all laugh instead of adhere to.

A lot of them will have grown up in old skool house holds most probably. Dad has a manual job and is not academically gifted, mum runs the household. The steps are swept on the morning, dads tea is ready at 5pm sharp, and most importantly they follow traditional christian values. Sunday is the day for church, sunday roast and rest. Many people 40 and over will have had that upbringing and a fair few will have had parents who held stupid beliefs. A sad example is mentally or physically disabled kids in some areas would be shunned as the parents of other kids thought they were some how wronguns. My housemate to her shame had a father like that and regularly shakes her head as she thinks back to some stupid house rule that was just born of total ignorance.

I am a bit younger and had a liberal upbringing thankfully. The first time i saw two men kiss was outside the local spar, i was 8-10, i told my mum and she just said 'were they happy together' to which i replied yes and smiled as my mum smiled at me and nodded me off towards the garden to go play footy. That was it really, men kissing was fine if it made them happy and the only law in my life (mum) said so and that was that :-)

I am not saying all 40+ people brought up in working class areas are like that at all, posher places will have held roughly the same mentality probably, i am not sure about that but back then it seems the mentality generally was a lot more conservative.

Never understood why anyone gives two shits about who other people have sex with tbh. I don't see how it affects me, I actively don't want to think about my friends or family having sex so why would it matter who it was with? People seem far too interested in other peoples lives.

I found out my older sister was a lesbian last Christmas and it honestly hasn't affected my life in the slightest. I'd never even considered who she had been dating as she'd always kept it to herself and I'd never cared enough to ask.

There's also the macho culture that seems to permeate certain cultures and social groups. There's a need amongst some young men, particularly from poorer backgrounds, to be "manly." And one of the defining features of manliness is the desire to have sex with women. So gay men are attacked for not being "real men" and gay women are attacked for making themselves unavailable for the aforementioned sex. It's not a coincidence that Russia is simultaneously a country with huge problems with homophobia and large numbers of overly macho-acting pricks. Although personally, I think concerning yourself with how manly other men are seems pretty gay in itself.

Here's a pretty good talk on it.

No but I do wonder about the type of people who wonder about the type of people who wonder about that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.