Does anyone else feel sorry for Jo?

TimmyP

When the camera panned to Sturridge and Vassell getting ready to come on, Jo was sat by the looks of things on his own and completely out in the cold.

I just feel this guy needs to be given a chance and for people to stop making out he's shit when he's not been given a chance to show us what he can do. He needs a run of games, and if he aint gonna get it here then lets het him some at another club, be it here, Spain, Italy etc.

I know he's not been great for us so far, but I genuinely do believe the lad has potential, he just needs some matches to find his feet and gain some confidence.

No doubt I'll be shot down for this post but I thought I'd air my opinion.

No. Create every reason/ excuse (delete as per view of it) in the book and then realise that whether he is good or bad for the club, he still takes home the same pay packet.

No I don't feel bad for him. I do hope he gets better for us and becomes a player used in the future at the club but only if it is meant to be. I really hope alot of our young talent comes through because how cool is it to have a youngster with talent and know that he iso nly going to get better? Sturridge, Caicedo are two players I'm looking forward to see playing for us. Evans, Jo not so much. I think given time Jo will prove himself but he hasn't been too brilliant but it does take time to adjust. I have my favourites on the team and then there are those who I'm not particularly taken with. Jo I hope works out, and should be given time but If he leaves I won't be particularly sad. After today I would be damn sad to see Sturridge or Caicedo go.

i used to feel sorry for him but when i saw him at half time laughing and joking with the guy who had just scored to put his team one down and begging for his shirt before the game has even finished to quote king kev " he went right down in my opinion"

Erm.. one word no. I've even got the fucker in my name, but the performance against Hull was the last straw. I heard we've obly paid 6mill so far, the rest is on appearances. THANK FUCK, sell him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.