Does anyone else feel sorry for Jo?

uwerosler28 said:
i used to feel sorry for him but when i saw him at half time laughing and joking with the guy who had just scored to put his team one down and begging for his shirt before the game has even finished to quote king kev " he went right down in my opinion"
That incident was a tad cringeworthy.

Daz_Blue said:
Robinho will be the only Brazilian at the club come the end of January IMO ...... Jo will go on loan and Elano will go too either on loan or sold.

Could be right there. Jo has potential and has proved his class in Russia but there's other players at the club Sturridge and big phil who are willing to put more effort in. saying that I still hope Jo comes good. As for Elano, he's still living off that "free kick" and has not consistent enough.

Dubai Blue said:
uwerosler28 said:
i used to feel sorry for him but when i saw him at half time laughing and joking with the guy who had just scored to put his team one down and begging for his shirt before the game has even finished to quote king kev " he went right down in my opinion"
That incident was a tad cringeworthy.
did any-one else notice this i felt like punching the tosser

The Fat el Hombre said:
Give him time, Jo could be one of the best strikers around in a few years

Give me one example of a striker we've all written off ever coming good eventually? Goater? Caceido? Nah let's all use Samaras as an example endlessly to prove we're right for slagging players off.

Jo will come good :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.