does anyone fancy getting xavi

EL APACHE TEVEZ

I would love city to buy him, but i don't think barca would sell plus he's up for the best player in the world.

Xavi is one of the most under appreciated players in World football, him and Iniesta make Barcelona tick. As he came up through the youth academy I would seriously doubt why he would come.

A better player than any of Englands supposed golden central midfielders imho.

Goaters said:
Xavi is one of the most under appreciated players in World football, him and Iniesta make Barcelona tick. As he came up through the youth academy I would seriously doubt why he would come.

I think between 60-70 million would get him.??

Well he recently admitted he would leave if they didnt showed they value him. I'e bigger contract.

We could show him how much we value him but wether he would come would be another thing.

FRAN THE ARAB said:
Goaters said:

I think between 60-70 million would get him.??
No i don't think it would. Plus he wouldn't leave Barca. He's probably their 2nd most valuable player, behind Messi.

svennis pennis said:
Well he recently admitted he would leave if they didnt showed they value him. I'e bigger contract.

We could show him how much we value him but wether he would come would be another thing.
he would be a fuckin brilliant buy svenni like i said 60-70 mill would do it mate.

FRAN THE ARAB said:
svennis pennis said:

he would be a fuckin brilliant buy svenni like i said 60-70 mill would do it mate.

No doubt he would be a great buy, the one player who has been mentioned to me on a couple of occasions is the lad from Lisbon called Veloso. I don't know that much about him but he is definitely on our radar.

He's meant to have transferred to the rags for about four transfer windows now.

Goaters said:
FRAN THE ARAB said:
svennis pennis said:

No doubt he would be a great buy, the one player who has been mentioned to me on a couple of occasions is the lad from Lisbon called Veloso. I don't know that much about him but he is definitely on our radar.
fuckin hell i thought you ment vuoso then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.