Does anyone know why?

Oasisblue

Robinho was playing in the week, not fully fit if we were not to bothered ?

Elano was no where to be seen today ?

Jo is ill, Again ?

Richards and Dunne don't seem to talk anymore ?

Garrido has been one of the better performers in recent weeks but on the bench today ?

Vassell plays a tall, what does Hughes see that we don't ?

Not only do we not have a plan B, plan A looks to have gone as well, do we not have tactics anymore ?

Another shit Xmas sport wise I am very close to going to the in-laws for the next home game, bottom by New Year, you wouldn't back against it would you?

Why does there seem to be nothing there except SWP, even Ireland seems to have chucked it!

Oasisblue said:

Jo is ill, Again ?

Garrido has been one of the better performers in recent weeks but on the bench today ?

Not only do we not have a plan B, plan A looks to have gone as well, do we not have tactics anymore ?

Another shit Xmas sport wise I am very close to going to the in-laws for the next home game, bottom by New Year, you wouldn't back against it would you?

Why does there seem to be nothing there except SWP, even Ireland seems to have chucked it!

Another question i asked on another board was;

Why did Benjani change his glove which were grey 1st half and black the 2nd?

Oasisblue said:

Jo is ill, Again ?

Ireland was our best player today mate but otherwise some good questions. can only think that Hughes is in the answer somewhere.

Oasisblue said:

Jo is ill, Again ?

Another question i asked on another board was;

Why did Benjani change his glove which were grey 1st half and black the 2nd?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.