Does anyone still buy a tv license?

I detest income tax why should I pay it,I'm sure if I didn't bother somebody else would cover it.
Unless you're very wealthy. Then you can just find ways round paying tax, live in a tax haven or call yourself a company and just pay a bit of corporation tax. As long as you never forget that we're all in this together....

Sorry but what is a tv license?
It's a licence to watch TV - choice of colour or black and white.

You need to be covered by a TV Licence to

• watch or record live TV programmes on any channel
  • download or watch any BBC programmes on iPlayer – live, catch up or on demand.
This applies to any provider you use and any device, including a TV, desktop computer, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, games console, digital box or DVD/VHS recorder.

http://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/check-if-you-need-one/topics/tv-licence-types-and-costs-top2

When I do watch bbc, between programmes it's full of adverts for BBC programmes, I'd rather watch adverts for head & shoulders etc and not have to pay the enforced tax. my Mrs won't allow us to join the not paying brigade because she scared of getting a fine + she wears the trousers

It's a licence to watch TV - choice of colour or black and white.

You need to be covered by a TV Licence to

• watch or record live TV programmes on any channel
  • download or watch any BBC programmes on iPlayer – live, catch up or on demand.
This applies to any provider you use and any device, including a TV, desktop computer, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, games console, digital box or DVD/VHS recorder.

http://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/check-if-you-need-one/topics/tv-licence-types-and-costs-top2

Nah, can't see that catching on. Best things in life are free.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.