Does Britain need nuclear weapons ?

metalblue said:
£15bn of that (or more if reports are to be believed) will be used to replace the subs, that work will largely be carried out in the north west and create work for thousands for upwards of 15 years - I approve.

As for the need to nuclear weapons, the reality is you need them if you want to stop one of the following;

Astroid strike
Alien invasion
Aggression from Iran/North Korea/tesco's

Jesus Christ!! What is wrong with some of you? I've never understood this "creates jobs so it's ok"mindset. It's just government brain washing of the highest order. Just because something "creates Jobs" does not make it justified! Fuck me,I bet the Wayne Rooney fan club has created about three jobs in the North West,doesn't make it right though does it?

Of course we don't need nuclear weapons,no one does!

pinkwheeltrim said:
metalblue said:
£15bn of that (or more if reports are to be believed) will be used to replace the subs, that work will largely be carried out in the north west and create work for thousands for upwards of 15 years - I approve.

As for the need to nuclear weapons, the reality is you need them if you want to stop one of the following;

Astroid strike
Alien invasion
Aggression from Iran/North Korea/tesco's

Jesus Christ!! What is wrong with some of you? I've never understood this "creates jobs so it's ok"mindset. It's just government brain washing of the highest order. Just because something "creates Jobs" does not make it justified! Fuck me,I bet the Wayne Rooney fan club has created about three jobs in the North West,doesn't make it right though does it?

Of course we don't need nuclear weapons,no one does!

The building of the new subs is the bulk of the £20bn - I favour the building of the subs for work and this is separate from the nuclear missiles which I didn't say I favoured (and don't) but accept that if others have them then we need them.

Good point on the rooooooooooooonney fan club thou.

Swales lives said:
We should have nuclear weapons deffo, all pointed at Israel in case those fuckers start getting a bit lairy an' that.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Balkanno and 24.064 other people likes this.

balkanno said:
Swales lives said:
We should have nuclear weapons deffo, all pointed at Israel in case those fuckers start getting a bit lairy an' that.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
, Balkanno and 24.064 other people likes this.

Not sure if i would want to side up with that guy on anything
Im sure there is more than 24,064 people that like it as well

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I thought the new missile systems were to be ours as the US our making there own new systems at the moment
Also i cant find anywhere that the Americans have overall control of our nuclear weapons
No, the missile will be the same Trident D-5s as the US won't replace their submarines until at least 2040. And you won't find that the Americans have control over our nuclear weapons - because they don't!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
balkanno said:
Swales lives said:

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
, Balkanno and 24.064 other people likes this.

Not sure if i would want to side up with that guy on anything
Im sure there is more than 24,064 people that like it as well

Racist!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.