Does Fergie like sitting in the stands?

interpol

It's been said many many times before.....but this bloke is a complete and utter bellend. I don't know how he has the gall to come out with shit like this given some of the decisions his bunch of ungracious trogladytes have benefited from this, and past seasons.
Must be worthy of further and stronger sanctions from the FA, rather than yet another feeble "warning of future conduct."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ted-after-penalty-denied-against-Arsenal.html

Although Arsenal were also denied a penalty on Sunday, Ferguson focused on the decision of referee Chris Foy to wave away Michael Owen’s 86th-minute appeal following a challenge by Gaël Clichy.

“It was a clear penalty,” Ferguson said. “We’re not going to get decisions like that in a major game. They are too big a game. He was definitely brought down. But we’re not going to get the decisions in these big games I’m afraid.”

A 1-0 defeat means that Manchester United are now only three points clear of Chelsea, who scored a hugely controversial winner to beat Tottenham 2-1 on Saturday.

With the Premier League now likely to hinge on Sunday’s match at Old Trafford, Ferguson appeared to begin the mind games by provocatively contrasting some of the decisions that have gone in favour of Carlo Ancelotti’s team.

“Obviously it gives Chelsea a major chance now and that’s what happens,” Ferguson said. “They got great decisions [on Saturday] for them. We never seem to get these kind of decisions.

“They seem to be getting them. They got one to win the league at Old Trafford last season so that’s a worry. We go into these kind of games worrying about these kind of things.

“But, in terms of ability, a game at Old Trafford, the league at stake, the supporters will be ready and so will my players. It’s a must-win game. Let’s go and win it. That’s the name of the game. We’re at home. Our home record’s fantastic.”

Yesterday was only the second match back in the dugout for Ferguson after the five-game touchline ban which followed his remarks about referee Martin Atkinson when Manchester United were beaten 2-1 by Chelsea in March. On that occasion, Ferguson was furious that Atkinson had not dismissed David Luiz for a second bookable offence. He described Chelsea’s winning penalty as “very soft” and said that he wanted a fair referee.

Chelsea, though, could point out that Ramires was denied a clear penalty in the first leg of their Champions League quarter-final last month. At the time, Ferguson said that he felt no guilt and claimed it was the “the first penalty decision we’ve had in seven years”.

The FA guidance on post-match comments is clear. Managers are free to criticise decisions, but they should not insinuate bias. The FA are now likely to scrutinise the footage of yesterday’s post-match interviews with Sky Sports and the club’s in-house MUTV channel.

Ferguson’s outburst was particularly surprising given his acceptance that Arsenal should also have been awarded a penalty when Nemanja Vidic used his arm to deny Robin van Persie a clear goalscoring chance.

Of the incident, Van Persie said: “A clear penalty and in my opinion a straight red. We wanted it more. They played just on the counterattack.”

“It balances out in that respect but I think it was difficult to see that one,” Ferguson said. “Van Persie was the only one who complained.

A mere flick of the ball. You don’t really expect the linesman or the referee to see that. But the one at the end, Clichy knew, he put his hands up in horror. Arsenal play a lot of nice football. But they never looked like scoring.”

lets call a drunken bitter rant something else, let me think ummmmmmmmm................................

I know, Mindgames. Fuck off Taggart, best team won.

It's not mind games it's the ramblings of a bitter, pissed up, biased whisky soaked twat.

He mentioned they should have been playing with ten men for most of that match right? And be without Vidic at Chelsea? Honestly when you get a decision that big go for you you should have the good grace to shut the fuck up.

He knows he's being a hypocrite. He does it deliberately because he thinks he'll wind more and more people up. I expect in his drink-addled brain he thinks he's being clever, playing mind games.

The man is 10-15 years past his sell-by date.

The fact that this season -perhaps more than any ever- his team have had so many decisions going in their favour that even the most biased rag fan would puff their cheeks out and say: "Thank fuck! We got out of jail thanks to the ref...again!"

Neutral fans are not as collectively stupid as this sour, bullying Glaswegian despot would like to think. They see it week in, week out, they recognise favouritism when they see it, and they know there's something decidedly dodgy going on when they see the rags get away with what they do all the time.

He's just on the wind up again to try and get the reffs on his side for his match against us. He's realising that now he's in real danger of finishing the season with nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.