Does Houlier hate Aston Villa?

Villan10 said:
No one is annoyed with the decision really, we have Makoun and Reo-Coker who are first choice pairing then Delph who is more highly rated, as well as Petrov/Bradley...so it'll give him a chance to actually get regular games for rest of season.

by reading villas forum,,most of your fans are annoyed

Villan10 said:
No one is annoyed with the decision really, we have Makoun and Reo-Coker who are first choice pairing then Delph who is more highly rated, as well as Petrov/Bradley...so it'll give him a chance to actually get regular games for rest of season.

you can't seriously be happy with hoolahoop as manager though can you?

Berkovic_blue said:
jimharri said:
I think loans are exempt, as long as it's not to another club in the same division. Maybe!!

Yep, you're right there

I don't think this is right. Haven't Forest and Boro just swapped Boyd and Smith for the rest of the season? Does anybody know the rules?!

Edit: and back on topic, yes I think he does. Didn't he give a reason for benching those big names against us that they were fatigued? then he goes and sends out two on loan. Very strange.

Why do people seem to think loaning at promising youngsters to get games is some sort of terrible thing? Delfouneso is behind Bent, Gabby, Heskey and we only play 1 upfront. He needs games, he should of been sent out on loan for 2 years now! Bannan is a good player but he's behind a few...and as for "most of fans are annoyed"

Good move for him, especially with the recall option so we can get him back if he's needed here.

We only have 2 games in that 28 day period before we can recall him, makes perfect sense to loan him out.

good move for him

I think the game time will be good for him.

Makes sense, more experience at a good level of football. He is not ready to be starting games for us IMO

Hope there is a recall option, but he needs to be playing and his chances will be restricted at Villa so this is a good move for me.

Seems fair enough with Delph back.

He's getting games, that's whats important.

Good move for him as he will get games and a lot of Leeds fans are excited by this loan.

etc...there are a few comments about he'd rather be here but considering he doesn't play most people think it makes sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.