Does Joe Hart make the grade?

forevercity said:
b16tmo said:
I dont like the way he fucks about when throwing the ball out

have you noticed he didnt do that under Sven?

Weather GK's catch/punch or throw the ball out fast or slow is up to the managers tactics

Haven't noticed any difference.

His job is goalkeeper, and he does it better than most. I don't think "make great saves" is in the job description. That's just what good goalkeepers do.

He does not command the goal area. Has made some outstanding reflex saves but often on the tail of a lost cause - we end up losing. I think he has yet to fulfil the potential and I think that he has sufficient potential to be the best English keeper for years to come . . . . . but some way off the City keepers of the past.

**CityFan** said:
Joe Hart is a good keeper but I have been questioing his judgement recently because he looks uncomfortable on free kicks and corners. This, not blaming Joe, was shown against West Brom. Every keeper knows you go or stay, but Joe got caught in no mans land and Bednars job a lot easier. Not 100% sure a new keeper is the way to go but with Kasper Schmeichel as reserve I'm not full of confidence.

NO hes dodgy as fuck at crosses

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.