Does the fact that chelsea drew with southend help us?

Pollerz

surely it can be said to potential signings...

look at stoke

look at chelsea

look at liverpool geting beaten by burnley..

these things happen in england

Could it help us at all...

im not convinced.

I was absolutely gutted at the game today. As that 3rd goal went in I got up out of my seat and it was the most pissed off id been at a city home game in a few years. Its still im my mind how shit it was losing to them, but im trying to think positive.

i dont know,chelsea and the others can afford the odd cock up there in the champions lge and have sights on other things,our sights are on the bottom 3,so i say no!!

So a single shocking performance, without our 3 best players is now going to put everyone off?

What a load of crap!

The FA Cup's the FA Cup. Things like this happen year in, year out. Didn't Real Madrid get knocked out of the Copa Del Rey by some team in their equivalent of the championship?

Today was shocking, but without robinho, ireland, and swp for most of the game, i didnt expect anything. ive not see us play that bid since probably leicster 3-0 a few years ago. Ahh well, wouldnt of won the F.A cup anyway. CTID

Hooch said:
So a single shocking performance, without our 3 best players is now going to put everyone off?

What a load of crap!

Of course it's not crap.

I can't see joining City being a "no brainer" for someone like Kaka. In his eyes it's probably a huge gamble and for all we know he's running it through his mind right now, weighing up all the pro's and con's and trying to come to a decision.

Something like our PITIFUL effort against piss poor competition could easily tip it in the balance.

To suggest otherwise is just not using your brain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.