Does your bird (or fella) wear stockings or tights?

Bought my lady some sky blue stockings for Christmas, she had some red ones on one night so I made her change them!

Listen fellas, here my tactics for last 10 years. Flatter tights on any woman and it's a short step to stockings/hold ups, but for christs sake look in any city centre and all you see is jeans and black trousers just because I reckon fellas demand stockings and its just too 'full on' for most women.
Play it cool and say how nice she looks in tights... the rest will all fall into place.
Tights are great and gussets give way easy with good teeth!

Listen fellas, here my tactics for last 10 years. Flatter tights on any woman and it's a short step to stockings/hold ups, but for christs sake look in any city centre and all you see is jeans and black trousers just because I reckon fellas demand stockings and its just too 'full on' for most women.
Play it cool and say how nice she looks in tights... the rest will all fall into place.
Tights are great and gussets give way easy with good teeth!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.