Dog training/Behaviour

Woodhouse_book.jpg

We just got a 10 mnth old Pug. The owners that had it before must have just let it run riot. I needed to get a bit of discipline into it sharpish or we was going to have a dropkick moment. Training puppies i had an idea of but an unruly dog i needed some guidance. The dog whisperer stuff worked a treat to gain a bit of pack dominance.

The thing still only shits and pisses in my back garden even after 40 - 60 mins walkees sessions. The thing is timid as fook so I am guessing its a security thing and will start doing things normally in the fullness of time when it realises i wont let it get its head ripped off by a bit of blowing mars bar wrapper or tin can :)

15991372_10206094118791440_418833154_o_zpssrtweztx.jpg

We just got a 10 mnth old Pug. The owners that had it before must have just let it run riot. I needed to get a bit of discipline into it sharpish or we was going to have a dropkick moment. Training puppies i had an idea of but an unruly dog i needed some guidance. The dog whisperer stuff worked a treat to gain a bit of pack dominance.

The thing still only shits and pisses in my back garden even after 40 - 60 mins walkees sessions. The thing is timid as fook so I am guessing its a security thing and will start doing things normally in the fullness of time when it realises i wont let it get its head ripped off by a bit of blowing mars bar wrapper or tin can :)

He might be protesting against the kit. Have you tried the away strip? Or a different year? We all have our favourites and the ones we really don't like.

He might be protesting against the kit. Have you tried the away strip? Or a different year? We all have our favourites and the ones we really don't like.

SHE wouldn't even sit on command till i put the beloved colours on her ;)....only one of my daughters that will fit her

That is so cute,i want one for the cat to play with

They do pet potties(cheap) or porch potties(if you want to spend a bit more) now I always thought it a bit unfair if you're a heavy sleeper to expect a dog to hold it in till you wake in the morning, imagine waking up needing a wee you want to go right away don't you? Trouble is you don't want them to form a habit of going in the house so maybe just put it out overnight so they know it's just for emergencies hopefully.

$_57.JPG

That's one happy looking dog... also I'm not sure if they did a typo on their image "Prt Potty"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.