Dogs eating grass

I have seen one that ate its owner once, I shit you not. The owner had died days ago, the dog drank all out the water out that toilet bowl in thirst and then fed itself on the dead bloke. It had eaten the flesh off the head and licked it down to the skull bone, and then gone onto both legs. Not a pretty sight let me assure you

I can believe it in the late 1970s went to my friends farm for the weekend and one of their Border Collie's gave birth about the 3rd or 4th one popped out and it just sniffed it and ate it. I was like wtf but my mates mum just said it's ok it was born dead.

Fuckin hell that's it! Why do they do that?

It's actually to do with a blocked gland in the anus they are trying to clear.

Please don't ask how I know this, I'm still trying to get rid of the both the thought and the smell.

I have seen one that ate its owner once, I shit you not. The owner had died days ago, the dog drank all out the water out that toilet bowl in thirst and then fed itself on the dead bloke. It had eaten the flesh off the head and licked it down to the skull bone, and then gone onto both legs. Not a pretty sight let me assure you

They are still genetically hard wired to scavenge as that's exactly what the first dogs did.

The Vikings and the Spartans often fed elderly people to their dogs when they had outlived their usefulness, might seem cruel to us Today but it was practical back then and the infirm elderly knew it!

My dog loves a bit of grass and will even choose a different type depending on her mood. Also likes the odd nibble on a house plant or two.
Lots of dogs are a boney when they are puppies (usually larger breeds/types) and it's not necessarily down to lack of food. Ask the neighbour if the mutt has been wormed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.