Don Price's book - ''A Football Fans Story''

Shame there isn't a kindle edition I haven't bought a real book in a months! Will pick this up though, Don taught my Mrs how to drive, she was very fond of him! Gutted when he couldn't take her after she failed first time, suppose she shouldn't have driven him to retirement then eh? (No pun intended )

Remember Stoke away (old ground) think it was Balls last game as manager,we stopped at Mark Britners pub in Staffordshire 96 ?.

First met you Hamburg away in the friendly don, very much looking forward to reading your book pal
That was a trip and a half .it gets a good mention in the book ,appreciate if you would a review on here and amazon .all the best Paul regards Don

Not got mine yet, even though I wrote a contribution in it! Saving it for my holidays but really looking forward to it. Was on many P&W always and was there at Brighouse and so too the very 1st meeting upstairs at the Welcome Inn. Going to be a great read but tinged with a bit of sadness at how old we're now all getting. Great days though, even though we were shit, we were there!
Up the Blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.