Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell baldy to piss off

Just spoke to a bloke in the pub on the way home from work. Just said "what do you think of trump?!" - yes I like him he said. Says it as he sees it. Wish we had someone like him"

More people think that than those on here would believe.
Hahaha. Never happened. Unless of course you happened upon your favourite EDL mates.

You, seriously, have no clue at all.

They are not. They are boycotting originally due to a man who was killed in police custody. Was that trumps fault?

Clearly you have no clue at all.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...hire-documentary-mollie-michael-a7383311.html

I watched the first documentary a few years back and came to the conclusion that Trump is without doubt a gigantic ****,, Worsley if you have time watch it. I expect this to fall on deaf ears but it shows his character very well.

His delivery as president is somewhat entertaining in a non conformist way but I don't live in the states or near one of his golf courses.

As trump said on his twitter today. The kneeling has no relevance to race. It is about respecting people who have died protecting that country and that flag. Makes my blood boil.

It has everything to do with race. The guy who originally protested was doing so in the name of inequality

If you then, as President, state that anyone else that follows suit is a 'son of a woman' and should be 'fired', you are enflaming racial divide

He should be offering to speak to the player, speak to communities, the NFL etc. Trump is new in the job, I'm sure there is a lot he can learn by speaking to people rather than Tweeting negative sound bites about them

No they are not. Peoples views are formed by his actions and so far he's acted like a twat.
Apparently filming what he says and showing it to people is "the media" distorting things. Presumably his twitter account is "the media" as well, as that does as much as anything else to show people what a bellend he is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.