Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think what you want. Your wrong.

*you're.

Perhaps you'll write about knowing a Black and Asian person again but that you dislike immigrants and don't think races such mix.

I can see why you like Trump as his anti-immigrant, anti-black, anti-muslim and pro-white nationalist stance appeals to you and people you know.

Trump needs to get off social media as he comes across so poorly it's unbelievable. In many ways he is his own worst enemy. No doubt some of the stuff he says gets painted in a poor light but most of it he appears to bring on himself. I like Farage and agree with many of his policies, and at first I was open minded about Trump but having listened to his incessant social media tweets the last few months you can only conclude that the man is a buffoon.

Reading and watching some of the reports on the appalling devestation in Puerto Rico yet Congress is still obsessed with repealing the ACA and Trump seems more concerned with NFL players and fake reports on Fox about an Iranian missile launch.

All joking aside I struggle to understand this one.

Reading and watching some of the reports on the appalling devestation in Puerto Rico yet Congress is still obsessed with repealing the ACA and Trump seems more concerned with NFL players and fake reports on Fox about an Iranian missile launch.

All joking aside I struggle to understand this one.
Trump tweets on NFL: 10
Trump tweets on PR: 0

Says it all really doesn't it?! Then again, PR is Hispanic! Thank god there is an ocean between there and the US, otherwise we might need a wall!
(And, yes, I'm being sarcastic, because even if there was a wall, they could walk right through it because it is America!)

There is some thought that he has created this furor this weekend because the last gasp attempt to repeal ACA is DOA. Vote is supposed to be Weds, so we will see, but so far even the hospitals and insurers have come out and said it is BS, even though it will save $150+B over 10 years....which will then be repurposed for tax breaks for the rich and corporations. Transparent rich white arseholes...take money from the health care of the poor and indigent and put it into the pockets and offshore accounts of the rich white males who keep them in power! Shocker..NOT! This is what pay to play politics looks like when a pay to play President is in office.

This latest attempt will simply shift the burden to the States, where Republicans want everything, because they now control the vast majority of Governorships, who are like Presidents of their State. They see the demographics, understand what it means long term for their beliefs, and are trying to dramatically change the playing field so they still control the country. Pricks and bad, bad losers!

Even Fox News is now reporting that this missile launch never happened. The President got duped by a fake old video from 7 months ago. Good grief.

He has all the intelligence organisations at his fingertips yet he gets his info from crank websites.

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
Iran just test-fired a Ballistic Missile capable of reaching Israel.They are also working with North Korea.Not much of an agreement we have!
10:10 PM - 25 Sep 2017

Can somebody just assassinate or remove him please before he starts ww3. He is seriously threatening all our lives with his lunacy. I know it sounds extreme but he's putting the whole world in danger!

I seriously don't get the yanks obsession with their flag and the national anthem. Trump starting yet another Twitter war about black players refusing to stand for the national anthem in protest against the police murdering people (as is their right) and other players and owners joined in as a sign of solidarity (again as is their right) and the president and the whole fucking country goes mental over it. I just don't get it. It's a fucking flag, it's a fucking bit of shit music, you just happened to be born on that bit of land instead of another by pure pot luck yet they go fucking ape shit if anyone "disrespects their country". They love going on about freedom but athletes doing a peaceful protest during a bit of shit music? No that's unforgivable.

I seriously don't get the yanks obsession with their flag and the national anthem. Trump starting yet another Twitter war about black players refusing to stand for the national anthem in protest against the police murdering people (as is their right) and other players and owners joined in as a sign of solidarity (again as is their right) and the president and the whole fucking country goes mental over it. I just don't get it. It's a fucking flag, it's a fucking bit of shit music, you just happened to be born on that bit of land instead of another by pure pot luck yet they go fucking ape shit if anyone "disrespects their country". They love going on about freedom but athletes doing a peaceful protest during a bit of shit music? No that's unforgivable.

Trump sounds very, erm......,North Korean!

Kim Jong-Don has a very good ring to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.