Donald Trump wins U.S. Election.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RichardDunneOwnGoal, 9 Nov 2016.

1. buckshot

buckshot

People voted for him precisely because, just like you, they thought it would be funny. There’s nothing funny at all when the county with the most powerful military in the wold has a populace dumb enough to elect a moron.

2. BobKowalski

BobKowalski

No. They didn't vote for Trump because they thought it would be funny. Trump tapped into that rancid vein of white grievance alarmed and horrified that non whites may be getting the odd break here and there. Republicans have been blowing dog whistles since '68 and here we are at its logical conclusion; where an island full of Hispanics gets the finger and Texas gets federal aid. Trump could skull fuck his white base until they bled out of every orifice and the dumb ****s would still vote for him.

Years of conservative whining and fake outrage leads you to a President embraced by white Christian fundamentalists as the second coming and a rejection of anything remotely decent or even remotely Christian. My humour is a product of the bile I feel towards whole sections of the American populous and conservative thinking be it in the US or even here in the UK.

Any more questions?

3. roj

roj

So, America is pretty ace. It’s people generally are too. And Trump is a mad ****.

4. Jazzcat

Jazzcat

Holding Down the Low End
  5. Prestwich_Blue

Prestwich_Blue

I think you're being a little harsh on yourself there. But not by much.

I've just seen Trump is claiming that they've reduced government debt because of the rise in the stock market. Words fail me.

6. r.soleofsalford

r.soleofsalford

We in this country can laugh at the United States and it`s people`s for their collective naivety and stupidity all we like.

Unfortunately we could end up with the blond Old Etonians version of the local village idiot if we are not ultra careful.

7. bluethrunthru

bluethrunthru

professional underacheiver
    No we won't - he hasn't got universal appeal within his own party never mind the ability to spread that across the electorate - they know that because if he did don't you think May would have been taken out of number 10 and put out of her misery the day after the GE?

8. bluethrunthru

bluethrunthru

professional underacheiver
    Well as its an organisation that amongst its work promotes sex education, literacy and women's equality should we be surprised by anything except the fact it took this long?

9. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

That's right, man; I got in
    Bluster maybe, but insecure is a word you would have some difficulty ascribing to me!

10. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

That's right, man; I got in
    A mustang in LA and Vegas and an SUV for the rest of the trip. Anyway, I'll desist from continuing to sidetrack the thread.

Last edited: 12 Oct 2017 at 6:51 PM