Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I detest Trump.. but are we really quoting Dianne Feinstein as the authority on what's working in government?
It appears so.

I've been listening to the coverage of thus on Radio 4 all day today (de orating the fucking house, so had the radio on). Now, the BBC are hardly impartial when it comes to Trump, so I thought he'd get slaughtered. However, their contributors were quite split, with a few agreeing that the deal was shite, but they did add that at least it was a deal.

I detest Trump.. but are we really quoting Dianne Feinstein as the authority on what's working in government?

Why not? Is there anything in her plea that's manifestly wrong?
I don't really consider her as THE authority on anything tbh, she just made some valid points with regards to this issue.
She's not the only one who opposes this turn of events though

Last edited:
I see Trump is the first sitting president to attend and speak at the Values Voter Summit, an anti-LGBTQ conference hosted by the Family Research Council.

He is, along with his supporters, a special kind of arsehole.

I see Trump is the first sitting president to attend and speak at the Values Voter Summit, an anti-LGBTQ conference hosted by the Family Research Council.

Another step on the descent into utter travesty. I'm betting the irony will be lost on them.

He knows his audience and they lap it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.