Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? You're attempting to condone the guy that said 'I'm tough on terrorism' yet did what he did with Iran. Are you for real? Have you ever lived in the US or do you just watch news clips from the UK to form your US political views? I strongly guess the latter. You're condoning the same guy that said 'I believe in fairness, not tactics', yet used tactics to eliminate Alice Palmer from running against him. The same guy that said 'I have always been against Iraq' yet voted in the senate to fund it every single time. Do you understand American politics or do you just watch a little bit of news and feel justified to comment on something you obviously know very little or close to nothing about?
I'm curious, following your bio it seems you make backing tracks,
tell me, do you use a steel guitar or a banjo?

I'm more certain he's a moron than whether he's a Trump fan tbh.

Anyone who uses the phrase "please start thinking for yourself" is ALWAYS a moron, no exceptions; the sort of person who believes in conspiracy theories, has tattoos and a shaved head and could potentially commit a mass slaughter of the Sheeple he so resents for being accepted by society.

i didn't think Trump could shock me anymore but the reports this morning about what he said to the grieving wife has shocked me again.

He fucks up the most basic of tasks.

Last edited:
What? You're attempting to condone the guy that said 'I'm tough on terrorism' yet did what he did with Iran. Are you for real? Have you ever lived in the US or do you just watch news clips from the UK to form your US political views? I strongly guess the latter. You're condoning the same guy that said 'I believe in fairness, not tactics', yet used tactics to eliminate Alice Palmer from running against him. The same guy that said 'I have always been against Iraq' yet voted in the senate to fund it every single time. Do you understand American politics or do you just watch a little bit of news and feel justified to comment on something you obviously know very little or close to nothing about?

Note : It was not Obama that negotiated the Iran agreement it was a coalition of a number of countries including Germany and the UK. You don't know that Obama was totally happy with the final agreement what we do know is that the majority of the negotiators were. In any event the USA might want to pull out but the rest of us don't.

Oh and Hillary didn't sell 25% of your Uranium to the Russians either

Yeah not everyone subscribes to every single conspiracy theory out there..

It's amazing the number who do. I have a mate who believes all sorts of shit. When we ever unpack them he knows they are bullshit but will refuse to budge. I propose a new awareness day to combat this terribly debilitating condition. Ladies and paranoid gentlemen I give you.

Cognitive Dissonance Day

Please give generously so we can help cure conspiracy theory addiction and return sufferers to the actual planet.

Make payments to

Conspiracy Understanding Network Team.

i didn't think Trump could shock me anymore but the reports this morning about what he said to the grieving wife has shocked me again.

He fucks up the most basic of tasks.

He can literally say anything and he doesnt give a fuck. As you say thats disgracefull what he's done. No one can control him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.