Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he may actually be genuinely delusional and believes his version of events. I don't think he is entirely sane or in touch with reality.

He just knows that his rabid fan base don't want to know the actual truth, they want an excuse to believe it didn't happen.

I saw him denying it last night,arms folded,completely defensive body language,his word v a war widow and it was heard by several other people,hmmm

my Mrs pointed to the defensive body language straight away....... he just cannot consider the concept that he may not be correct at all. Looked like a fat baby being denied his sweets to me - arms folded pouting trembling bottom lip - arse hole that he is

Claiming he can prove things and then letting them drop is a common practice of his.

Remember "birtherism"? Here he is from 6 years ago hinting at BIG news that he will reveal. http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/21/trump-says-hell-reveal-interesting-things-on-obama/

But when asked what the BIG news was:

If only his base wasn't so stupid they'd be able to see that he's obviously lying.

Tragically his base are the dumbest shower of racist, moronic, evangelical bastards on one side and the rich on the other.

I wonder which side will benefit most?

I actually can't wait until they inbred redneck cunts realise their healthcare is gone.

That will be a happy day. Fix that with your confederate flag you shower of cunts.

I saw him denying it last night,arms folded,completely defensive body language,his word v a war widow and it was heard by several other people,hmmm
It seems like he wants to start a war with his own military. The US are very protective of their own military families, and he is in danger of loosing a lot of supporters......... like he gives a toss.

Tragically his base are the dumbest shower of racist, moronic, evangelical bastards on one side and the rich on the other.

I wonder which side will benefit most?

I actually can't wait until they inbred redneck cunts realise their healthcare is gone.

That will be a happy day. Fix that with your confederate flag you shower of cunts.

they will still have their flag and their guns though.......... God Bless 'murca man.

To be honest I doubt any of the bad points will even register with any of them - it will just become plain to them that The Apprentice USA has run its course and at the next GE it will be the Kid Rock Show - fucking scary eh?

they will still have their flag and their guns though.......... God Bless 'murca man.

To be honest I doubt any of the bad points will even register with any of them - it will just become plain to them that The Apprentice USA has run its course and at the next GE it will be the Kid Rock Show - fucking scary eh?

It's moved into a surreal farce.

It's frightening that the light shone on America has revealed almost half of the population are the most stupid people in the civilised world.

Polls suggest up to 60% of them believe the world is 6,000 years old. Evolution didn't happen and Trump will Make America Great.

Thick as their bigoted, moronic skins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.