Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this earlier today.

Sometimes I love Jimmy D when he flies into a rage as it sometimes puts his studio team on the back foot!

Strangely, he has utter hate for Obama whilst recognising how hamstrung he was in his Presidency. Strange guy, sometimes!

Not a fan of his stand up, either.

Saw this earlier today.

Sometimes I love Jimmy D when he flies into a rage as it sometimes puts his studio team on the back foot!

Strangely, he has utter hate for Obama whilst recognising how hamstrung he was in his Presidency. Strange guy, sometimes!

Not a fan of his stand up, either.

Yep. I know what you mean. I've been following his show since the beginning. Thing about him is he is not partisan in regards to US politics.

He was one of the first to wake up (along with tyt, Mike figaroa Kyle Kulinsky, David Sirota etc) to the fact that the REAL problem in US politics isn't the Republicans because we all know they are are horrible, the REAL issue is Democrats, who as Dore puts it..... Are simply there as payed loosers or (in the case of Obama) to put a presentable face on disgusting right wing policy with Obamacare being a prime example. It's was designed and introduced by Mitt Romney as a road block to what has become obvious the US needs and indeed now actually wants. A single payer system.

Dore knows it's all a con and the nation is JUST waking up to that fact which is why Sanders is the most popular politician in the country....if only the guy would get some balls and start a 3rd party! The DNC has just perged the progressives....It's obvious they will never want Sanders because they are nothing but Republicans in drag!

Yep. I know what you mean. I've been following his show since the beginning. Thing about him is he is not partisan in regards to US politics.

He was one of the first to wake up (along with tyt, Mike figaroa Kyle Kulinsky, David Sirota etc) to the fact that the REAL problem in US politics isn't the Republicans because we all know they are are horrible, the REAL issue is Democrats, who as Dore puts it..... Are simply there as payed loosers or (in the case of Obama) to put a presentable face on disgusting right wing policy with Obamacare being a prime example. It's was designed and introduced by Mitt Romney as a road block to what has become obvious the US needs and indeed now actually wants. A single payer system.

Dore knows it's all a con and the nation is JUST waking up to that fact which is why Sanders is the most popular politician in the country....if only the guy would get some balls and start a 3rd party! The DNC has just perged the progressives....It's obvious they will never want Sanders because they are nothing but Republicans in drag!

It's too late to start a 3rd party. There's a gen elect in 2020 so the best bet is to overtake the establishment in the Dems. This is eerily like what happened here, except the brainwashing is more entrenched over there. The starting point for change has been the town hall revolts that have happened in the last year where the ordinary citizen has woken up to realising they are 'door mats'.

I think Dore, Unger and co may well succeed with their wolf-pac drive to get money out of politics (ie., for Gov to go back to working for the people not big business) as they're getting young people invigorated to be involved in politics (as Labour have) and are finding candidates to stand against the establishment reps in the Dem party in Nov(?).

Current Dems are too comfy, like Bliar's members were and they'll be ousted by not listening and not seeing what's in front of them.

I'm not sure what Sanders is doing. Maybe he's silent running to change the Dems from the inside if he becomes de facto leader, but he's not seemingly pushing the boat out on it, however he's smashing all his debate opponents on TV.

Strange one.

As for Obamacare? It was supposed to be a gateway that never got past the first forced stage, so it's unfair to characterise it as 'disgusting'. I believe, as it is, it wouldn't be too far a jump to 'Medicare', which is the gateway to Universal Healthcare.

Profiteers would stand to lose BILLIONS if that happened.

Doesn't change the fact that as a policy Obamacare was thought up in The Heritage Foundation. It's a right wing policy.

The dems have just put Donna Brasil on the rules committee and taken off every Sanders progressive. Tells you all you need to know. Sanders would be 80 anyway. He needs to go for a 3rd party now, it's the only way the dems will shift back to FDR style policy and away from corporatism and the war machine! It would be Sanders lasting legacy!

Following transcript from Myeshia Johnson reported at 8:10 ET by ABC:
MJ: Yes the President, said that he knew what he signed up for, but it hurts anyway. And it made me cry cause I was very angry at the tone of his voice and how he said he couldn’t remember my husband’s name. The only way he remembered my husband's name is because he told me he had my husband’s report in front of him and that’s when he actually said La David. I heard him stumblin' on trying to remember my husband’s name and that’s what hurt me the most, because if my husband is out here fighting for our country and he risked his life for our country why can’t you remember his name.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/transcript-widow-fallen-soldier-la-david-johnson-speaks/story?id=50655055

Tweet by Trump at 8:30 ET:

We are - she is right.
Is she? I'm sure a few presidents who were assassinated would beg to differ.
There's nothing remotely right about anything she says and Donald is a big thin-skinned crybaby who can't deal with the fact that the shoe is on the other foot now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.