Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t disagree with much of that. As I said, what they “won” was the election. That can’t be taken away. They successfully trolled the left, the coasts, the tech gurus, Washington’s “elite”, people who aren’t white, Warren Buffett, anti-gunners, women, ivory tower college professors, the mainstream media . . . Whomever they perceived as the cause for their lot in life. The consequences of said victory was the joy seeing the ant hill get pissed on. As I said — I’m not sure whatever happens after matters to them. That’s how trolls are. It’s controversial to say so, but a not dissimilar “tired of losing” sentiment is what allowed Brexit to win. The afters are just that — an after-thought. Voting for Trump was irresponsible -- outrageously so to me -- but not necessarily stupid in my book.

Fair enough.

With regard to Justice 'likes them young' Moore what's the betting Trump dumps on him and how will that play in the swamplands of Alabama?

If one honest fella asks another honest fella an honest question then all you will get is an honest answer.

That link with his quotes today are fuckin priceless.
The biggest state visit China have ever had with me coming. And the biggest state dinner.

How the fuck is this tool a president.

The biggest state visit China have ever had with me coming. And the biggest state dinner.

To be fair - the biggest state visit with the biggest state dinner for the biggest prick they have ever had visit.

It kind of makes sense.

One thing that makes me laugh about Trump is that in spite of his America First rhetoric and tough talk about not being taken advantage of by other countries, the leaders of these countries have quickly realised that a bit of flattery gives them whatever they want. For example China has got him blaming previous administrations for the trade deficit, he’s given Saudi Arabia free rein to do whatever the fuck they want in the Middle East and he’s promised us a trade deal after a bit of flannel from May. He’s also giving Russia a free pass for interfering with the election after Putin patted him on the head like the lapdog that he is. Nobody can negotiate like Trump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.