Donald Trump wins U.S. Election.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RichardDunneOwnGoal, 9 Nov 2016.

1. I'm With Stupid

I'm With Stupid

Remember when we thought that George W Bush was stupid?

2. west didsblue

west didsblue

And anyone that doesn't think that having a thin skinned moron in sole command of the world's largest nuclear arsenal is a bit of laugh needs to get a grip.

3. Bluemanc100

Bluemanc100

RKAM
    I have stopped reading about Trump.. The US population deserve everything that comes their way after voting this **** in

I watched his environment spokesperson being quizzed by a panel... fuck me... the whole leadership team are appalling

4. adrianr

adrianr

Every time that Iranian nuclear speech comes up I'm floored. If he read that back would he even know what he was trying to say?

5. TCIB

TCIB

Currently, netdev
    Ok now i see why this episode has been downloaded so much.

6. SWP's back

SWP's back

Yeah after I commented I then watched the whole episode. His comments regarding Trump’s three main technique are funny, accurate and petrifying.

7. buckshot

buckshot

In fairness, he lost the popular vote by 3,000,000. I'm not saying he doesn't reflect bad on us, I'm just saying that we probably don't deserved him.

8. Bluemanc100

Bluemanc100

RKAM
    You voted him in............... I know the electoral system is strange over there and on votes cast he lost but a lot of people believed in the guy... that's unbelievable

Who'd have thought that the Simpsons were twinned with Nostradamus

9. buckshot

buckshot

I keep thinking that reasonable republicans will step up and do what's right for their party and the country but it hasn't happened. Next month when Alabamans elect a pedophile to the US Senate it could be the straw that breaks the camel's back. This same guy pulled out a gun at a campaign rally and that actually won him the primary, the republican governor of Alabama said she'd still vote for him today. It scares the hell out of me that there's no depth to the republican party's disgusting nature.

10. argyle

argyle

Emails between DT Junior and Assange have been leaked.

Assange pushes the Russian 'hacked' Podesta emails to the Trump team. 15 mins later Trump Snr tweets about them.