Donald Trump wins U.S. Election.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RichardDunneOwnGoal, 9 Nov 2016.

1. bluethrunthru

bluethrunthru

professional underacheiver
    yes- we are entering Dr Strangelove territory

2. buckshot

buckshot

Dumb Donald just tweeted condolences to the victims of the Sutherland Springs shooting that happened ten days ago and said that authorities are arriving. He meant it to be for yesterday’s mass shooting in Northern California but he forgot to change the location when he cut and pasted it.

3. Trevor Morley's Tache

Trevor Morley's Tache

Doing stuff
    What an absolute tool. I perfectly illustrates just how insincere his condolences are.

4. 1.618034

So many mass shootings, so little time.

5. buckshot

buckshot

[​IMG]
    Here's a picture of our Secretary of Treasury posing w/ money w/ his wife. They're the ones who took a government plane to Fort Knox to view the eclipse. He's worth $300 million but charges the taxpayers for his travel and his wife brags about having a $10,000 purse on Instagram while making fun of poor people.

So basically, they're just two more people who are looking out for the average Joe and making sure there's no corruption in government.

6. buckshot

buckshot

Finally some good news, the republican governor of Wisconsin signed a law that lifted the ban on children younger than ten hunting with a firearm. The have to be accompanied by an adult but so what could go wrong with a 4-year-old shooting a gun?

7. Damocles

Damocles

FYI - the Democrats have filed or called for Impeachment on every Republican President for 40 years. George Bush had it filed 35 times against him.

This is the New Left policy pretty out in the open. My opinion is more important than your democracy.

8. FogBlueInSanFran

FogBlueInSanFran

Well, it was one filing with 35 articles. And was kinda insane (Kucinich was a bit off the deep end). But yes it's a regular habit over here. Republicans discussed filing articles against Obama too, and obviously made a lot of headway against Clinton since some of the articles got through the House but all failed in the Senate.

9. Damocles

Damocles

My mistake, must have misunderstood the article I read.

There's something gross about how our politicians are starting to use legal arguments to fight political arguments. Its fascism by the backdoor, as cliche as that statement has now become.

10. SWP's back

SWP's back

Thank goodness for that. I was worried about the pair on them until I saw the last sentence.