Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with Agent Orange today? No tweets??

I look forward to the ranting about the judge who's just blocked another of his orders for being unconstitutional.

Here's our AG joking about the times he perjured himself in front of congress. Obviously his administration really takes law and order seriously when the top law enforcement officer in the country finds it hilarious that he worked w/ a foreign power to undermine our democracy. The laughs just keep on comin'!

He's a natural.

I see he’s been defending a child molester today. Should come as no surprise to anyone after his previous admissions that he used to walk in on young girls getting changed at beauty pageants.

You have to laugh though don’t you @malg

I see he’s been defending a child molester today. Should come as no surprise to anyone after his previous admissions that he used to walk in on young girls getting changed at beauty pageants.

You have to laugh though don’t you @malg

Not if you or someone you love is the child who was molested.
Actually even if you weren't molested or know someone who was it's still not funny.

I did see that he's labeled North Korea as a sponsor of terror. This is due to them threatening nuclear war. I only wonder if he decided this before or after he told the UN that we will wipe North Korea off the map.

Am I missing something here? Trump thinks Thanksgiving Day is as about remembering deceased family members? Has its meaning been corrupted in the USA or is Trump just being Trump? (35 seconds in)

Not if you or someone you love is the child who was molested.
Actually even if you weren't molested or know someone who was it's still not funny.
I know mate. Was just pointing out how ludicrous that sentiment is to the person who regularly makes it.

Someday, maybe twenty years from now, as we huddle around a fire in an old oil drum, waiting for the rat fillets to reach medium rare, we can look back and laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.