Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can one of Trump’s supporters explain why building a wall to keep Mexicans out and banning people from a list of countries that excludes Egypt has any relevance to 235 Muslims being murdered in Egypt? I’m puzzled.

Can one of Trump’s supporters explain why building a wall to keep Mexicans out and banning people from a list of countries that excludes Egypt has any relevance to 235 Muslims being murdered in Egypt? I’m puzzled.

Well it doesn’t but it’s all fun and games.

The latest is that Dumb Donald is claiming that Time magazine called him about "probably" being their person of the year and that he turned them down. Time has said that they never called him. This will be the 3rd time that he's claimed to have received phone calls from people that have said they never called him.

Strange, but I had a dream a few days ago and Trump was resigning or leaving presidency 3 years into term. Well, maybe it was wishful thinking

The latest is that Dumb Donald is claiming that Time magazine called him about "probably" being their person of the year and that he turned them down. Time has said that they never called him. This will be the 3rd time that he's claimed to have received phone calls from people that have said they never called him.

Maybe he has PPI ?

Its very raggy of him as now it seems he didn't want the award this year anyway...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.