Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
America has a serious problem with party before country loyalty, mainly on the Republican's side. They will believe Trump over anything, he can blatantly lie, be accused of anything and proven to be a terrible person and his supporters will find a way to deflect and blame it on "liberals". Whats worse is how the Senate, which is in theory supposed to keep things in check, is letting him get away with it all as they value power (money) over serving the people.

America is ruled by corporations who literally bribe politicians to get what they want and its like nobody cares and continues to vote for their team. Look at that Roy Moore guy who admitted he dated a 14 year old and all the other stories about him and young girls, people still came out saying they support him over a democrat. Absolute insanity.

The latest is that Dumb Donald is claiming that Time magazine called him about "probably" being their person of the year and that he turned them down. Time has said that they never called him. This will be the 3rd time that he's claimed to have received phone calls from people that have said they never called him.
Ric PM’d me to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named “Bluemoon poster of the Year,” like last year, but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!

America has a serious problem with party before country loyalty, mainly on the Republican's side. They will believe Trump over anything, he can blatantly lie, be accused of anything and proven to be a terrible person and his supporters will find a way to deflect and blame it on "liberals". Whats worse is how the Senate, which is in theory supposed to keep things in check, is letting him get away with it all as they value power (money) over serving the people.

America is ruled by corporations who literally bribe politicians to get what they want and its like nobody cares and continues to vote for their team. Look at that Roy Moore guy who admitted he dated a 14 year old and all the other stories about him and young girls, people still came out saying they support him over a democrat. Absolute insanity.

And you think its any different here?

Just to a lesser degree or more discrete
To the fact that MPs don’t buy tv airtime unlike in the States therefore the richest candidate doesn’t always win therefore the lobbyists can’t blackmail the candidates with Campaign money.

Just look at the NRA. 3% or Americans have 50% of guns but the NRA own the vast majority of Senators and thus nothing will ever change.

Dumb Donald's trophy wife is saying she doesn't like being FLOTUS. Every day his hotels lose business, his brand is weakened and he's exposed as a dullard. I wouldn't be surprised if he's looking for a "graceful" exit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.