Donald Trump wins U.S. Election.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RichardDunneOwnGoal, 9 Nov 2016.

1. west didsblue

west didsblue

Instead they chose an egotistical fool AND a proven liar and hypocrite.
    I'm not really sure what you're trying to say other than however bad anyone is, Hillary would be worse, when actually there's no real evidence that this would be the case and plenty of evidence that it would be very difficult for anyone to be worse.
    Not sure what your point is about Weinstein, Spacey and Affleck. Don't know about Affleck but Weinstein's and Spacey's alleged behaviour was very similar to the allegations against Trump yet their careers are over and Trump is still the President.

2. 2sheikhs

2sheikhs

No real evidence?
    Clinton wanted to follow the same path as Obama and Cameron. Arming rebels has created chaos and has fuelled terrorism.

Trump is the embodiment of everything the liberal elite hate. Rich, powerful, nationalistic, straight, entitled, white with a young pretty wife.
    Weinstein gets a grilling...... "I'm concentrating all my efforts on fighting the nra"
    Spacey gets a grilling..... "I'm going to come out and live my life as a gay man"
    Affleck gets reminded of a couple of occasions when he sexually assaults two women..... "we, as MEN should behave better"
    All they're doing is trying to appeal to the anti trump brigade. Whether it works for them remains to be seen. Trump, in his predictably cack handed way, was illustrating how easy it was for him to get women because of his wealth and stature when he made his pussy grabbing remark.

You still haven't commented on hillary's threat of military action against Russia or accepting money from Saudi Arabia while championing women's rights or using shaming tactics on bill clintons accusers.

3. west didsblue

west didsblue

Thought you were going to provide links to her threats of military action against Russia. The one about Iran was taken completely out of context so I presume you've done the same with the Russian one.
    It hasn't worked for Weinstein and Spacey. Their careers are over, yet Trump gets away with it.
    Haven't got a clue about Affleck.
    The bit about accepting Saudi money or shaming her husband's accuser are nothing to do with WW3 so I can't be bothered commenting. With your track record of distorting facts and making excuses for Trump I suspect there is more than one interpretation of those stories,but I'm not particularly interested anyway. I'm sure Trump's repeated belittling of his accusers is more than comparable with Hillary's alleged tactics.

4. casserole of nonsense

casserole of nonsense

I once had a colleague who cut out the middle part and killed using only boring, pointless e-mails. She was nicknamed "death by e-mail". She'd shit on Hilary.

5. Magicpole

Magicpole

Low Intelligence Officer
    I used to have a colleague who would send me an email, to tell me he was going to send an email and would I email him to confirm I had received the email instructing me I would receive an email.

I nicknamed him email ****.

Then I went round to his house, smashed all his windows and set fire to his living room.

The **** sent me an email telling me he was going to send an email with all the details of the attack I had carried out.

In the end I got another job.

6. SWP's back

SWP's back

Christ you talk shit.

7. Magicpole

Magicpole

Low Intelligence Officer
    That was a fake. It never happened.

Really, it was made up.

8. SWP's back

SWP's back

Weird time to pop back 13 months.

9. 2sheikhs

2sheikhs

You can't be bothered because you're wrong. She's a hypocrite. You know she is.
    If you don't remember her threat to Russia just prior to the election then you'll find it on YouTube.
    You people don't know when you're being played. We had a woman's march (anti trump march) where Linda sarsour was advocating sharia law!!!!
    Apparently, it doesn't matter if women get stoned to death for supposed adultery. FGM didn't get a mention either. But don't worry about little matters like that, under sharia law you get interest free credit cards and paid maternity leave (for those women that are allowed to leave the house and get a job)
    I don't actually mind all the virtue signalling lefties to be honest. They'll ruin themselves with their own stupidity. Cracks are appearing already. We have universities banning germaine greer, Julie bindell and Peter tatchell for being bigots.

I'll make one prediction regarding hillary. She'll be the next weinstein over the next 12 months. One by one, she'll be exposed by the people closest to her. Just like weinstein, it'll reach a critical mass. Before, it was damaging to your career to criticise them. It'll become damaging not to soon enough.

10. Magicpole

Magicpole

Low Intelligence Officer
    I'll predict your prediction will be the worst predictions since I predicted I would be less predictable.