Donald Trump wins U.S. Election.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RichardDunneOwnGoal, 9 Nov 2016.

1. SWP's back

SWP's back

Not the way it works. If you make a statement of fact it’s up to you to back it up. Not rely on others to do your job.

Links?

No you don’t.

Sorry, do you think this is the Hilary thread?

2. 2sheikhs

2sheikhs

Yeah.
    Insults, talking about pizzas, ignoring certain truths. Predictable bollocks as usual.

He got elected. If they don't like him they'll vote for someone else.

3. SWP's back

SWP's back

Yes you’re talking shit.

Everything in your reply above has fuck all to do with my post.

4. 2sheikhs

2sheikhs

It's pointless though providing links. Even when proved wrong, you'll find some excuse. When the trump story about Russian prozzies pissing on him got debunked as lies, everyone just carried on with something else. It's what the apologists do.
    This forum is becoming less and less representative of public opinion not because opinions have changed. It's because the people who disagree with the most vocal are tired of being insulted and having labels thrown at them.

5. SWP's back

SWP's back

You said Trump was unpopular with the media as he’s white and straight. That’s shite.

Also providing a link to a speech should be a piece of piss.

6. The blue phantom

The blue phantom

Fuckinhel, Netanyahu, can someone remove his tongue from the orange gibbons arsehole. Pair of ****s.

Last edited: 7 Dec 2017 at 7:22 PM
  7. karen7

karen7

you always deflect away from trump,discuss him and not hypothetical nonsense about hiliary

8. 2sheikhs

2sheikhs

I said the liberal elite. Politicians, actors, new wave feminists and other pressure groups as well as the media. Put it this way, he's an easy target. What "ism" or "ophobia" could he claim to be a victim of under criticism?
    Everyone knew what kind of bloke he was before he got elected. He wasn't shy with his opinions yet he still got in power.

I'm supposed to be working so I can't be copying and pasting quotes but like I said, you're welcome to read the tweets by sarsour. Whether what she said about the benefits of sharia law are accurate or not, she still made the statement.
    I used her as an example of the hypocrisy of the anti trump, women's march. There was also the pro choice lobby speaking there. When the pro life women wanted their voice heard, they were told that they're not welcome.
    As I've said before, by all means call out trump on his faults, he has enough of them. But this, my enemies enemy is my friend, behaviour is wrong.
    I believe you live in the middle East. Do you honestly think that western intervention has been beneficial to the region?

9. 2sheikhs

2sheikhs

Trump labelling all Mexicans as rapists =wrong.
    Trump making misogynist comments about women =wrong.
    Trump interfering regarding Israel =dangerous and wrong.
    Trump defying his own countries law and carrying out a missile strike =dangerous and wrong.
    I don't defend trump, Karen.
    I just don't like his detractors sat in greenhouses throwing stones whether it's the Clintons, weinstein..... whoever.

10. The blue phantom

The blue phantom

WOW. Nurse.