Donald Trump wins U.S. Election.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RichardDunneOwnGoal, 9 Nov 2016.

1. karen7

karen7

People are reacting to what he is doing as potus,hiliary has nothing to do with it,you can't say well she would do this or that as you don't know as she is not in charge,it's deflection and no more,i read this thread a lot so i know what is going on even if i don't comment very often,i read the news and see his tweets etc,the guy is a lunatic and a danger to the whole world

2. SWP's back

SWP's back

No one has been lauding Hilary in here though.

3. SWP's back

SWP's back

No but neither has Trump With his tweets against Qatar which made Tillerson come out here and chill everything out. His latest brain fart regarding Jerusalem is even worse.

But yet again you’re trying to link being against Trump as being for Hilary. It’s silly.

4. 2sheikhs

2sheikhs

It's not hypothetical though is it Karen unless you think that she would have gone back on everything she said she'd do as president.
    I agree that his belligerent attitude is dangerous and he doesn't seem to have an ounce of tact and diplomacy in him. The situation in Korea could come down to who blinks first if the stupid tweets and missile testing continues.
    Hillary was with Obama and their policies have caused huge unrest in an already troubled region. It's not hypothetical, it's a historical reality.

5. karen7

karen7

But not relevant as she is not the president

6. west didsblue

west didsblue

I can’t be bothered because it’s fuck all to do with your stupid assertion that Hillary would have started WW3 by now, which is what I originally responded to and you came back with an out of context quote to “prove” your idiotic point. As for searching YouTube, why the fuck should I when it’s you who is trying to use it to justify your argument. Can’t be arsed with you any more. Nothing else you’ve said backs up your point in the slightest and if I wanted to discuss Hillary Clinton’s faults I’d go on a thread about her.

7. 2sheikhs

2sheikhs

I think you'll find that I think they're both dangerous.
    What you're accusing me of is the very thing I'm against.
    The American public were given a horrible choice.
    If the Democrats put Tulsi Gabbard as their leader, she'd humiliate trump and America could have it's first female president.

8. 2sheikhs

2sheikhs

0:36
    Hillary Clinton threatens Russia with war!!
    TheMiddleBlitz

9. Machiavelli

Machiavelli

Gilluminati Slayer
    Lol, this fucking thread.

10. karen7

karen7

I give up lol