Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a picture of Donald in a sex dungeon 43 years ago today with his balls tied up and on his knees naked.

Good to see a man with good life experience in a position of power.

As much as we have to be embarrassed about there is still a lot of good in America. This kid Keaton Jones was being bullied at school and countless people have come out in support of him. It looks like a bunch of players from the University of Tennessee are going to eat lunch with him at school and Hailee Steinfeld has asked him to be her date to the Pitch Perfect 3 premier.
http://people.com/human-interest/ke...nd-bullied-middle-school-student-viral-video/

For every POTUS who gets cheers from deplorables for making fun of a disabled reporter we have millions more who are fine human beings.
Have you seen what’s been happening since about this lad, turns out his mum is a redneck racist, the ladsbeen calling black lads n*****s in school and they are getting g their own back and she’s been trying to profit off him with a fund raising page.

As much as we have to be embarrassed about there is still a lot of good in America. This kid Keaton Jones was being bullied at school and countless people have come out in support of him. It looks like a bunch of players from the University of Tennessee are going to eat lunch with him at school and Hailee Steinfeld has asked him to be her date to the Pitch Perfect 3 premier.
http://people.com/human-interest/ke...nd-bullied-middle-school-student-viral-video/

For every POTUS who gets cheers from deplorables for making fun of a disabled reporter we have millions more who are fine human beings.

Hint: Unlike What Trump says, they are the ones WITHOUT lit torches and Nazi salutes!!!

Unfortunately that's what you get when you deal w/ people from Tennessee. I've heard the gofundme pages are fake and I really hope he doesn't talk like that. Maybe this can be a teaching moment for the young man and he'll become a better person because of it.

Yeah it’s kind of a huge deal over here as I live in the Middle East.

where do you live in the middle east?

i got family over there too, they don't join the protest or intifadas
just mind their own busines and try to create the best possible society by hard work & excellent cooperation with each other

where do you live in the middle east?

i got family over there too, they don't join the protest or intifadas
just mind their own busines and try to create the best possible society by hard work & excellent cooperation with each other
There are no protests or intifadas in Qatar.

A simple “oh right, I can see why you know Muslim’s that are pissed off” would have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.