Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
It only took a homophobic paedophile for them to vote in the Democrats by a landslide 1%

That was down to those utter hate filled, moronic horrible evangelical Christian bastards.

A truly dusgusting cabal of utter loathsome cunts.

This is still a brilliant result regardless of good ole boy and girl hypocrites.

88% of evangelical women voted for this ****. That shows you how dusgusting evangelical Christians are and what a threat they pose to America. A threat far greater than ISIS.

Evangelicals, I wish their rapture would come and take everyone of the hate filled bastards the fuck off this planet, leaving us to move on.

Well done the other Alabamans.

Well, Praise the Lord. The racist, idiotic, sex offending **** got his balls well and truly parted last night.

And so did that toy cowboy and Klansman sex offending Moore.

Alabama gets loads of stick and rightly so as they have shown themselves to be stone mad forever.

Credit where it's due though, as many republican voters realised the shame that would befall them if they voted that odious, fanatically hypocritical evangelical....aren't they all, ****.

Well, it seems not.

Truly surprised and delighted. :)
me too

That was down to those utter hate filled, moronic horrible evangelical Christian bastards.

A truly dusgusting cabal of utter loathsome cunts.

This is still a brilliant result regardless of good ole boy and girl hypocrites.

88% of evangelical women voted for this ****. That shows you how dusgusting evangelical Christians are and what a threat they pose to America. A threat far greater than ISIS.

Evangelicals, I wish their rapture would come and take everyone of the hate filled bastards the fuck off this planet, leaving us to move on.

Well done the other Alabamans.

10597505_650826801686382_341703901_n.jpg

Has it occurred to the moron that it may be no coincidence that the two candidates that he endorsed both lost and part of the "deck being stacked against him" was a Trump endorsement.

White Alabamans haven't come out of this very well with over 65% of them voting for a homophobic, slavery supporting, Putin loving, sex offender.

I bet an even bigger proportion of them voted for the other homophobic, slavery supporting, Putin loving, sex offender a year ago in the presidential election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.