Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump’s nominee as a federal judge answering questions at his confirmation.

Incredible.

I think I will apply. I know as little as that doss **** and I'm much more handsome. On the downside I'm not fond of racists and bible class so I'm fucked.

Where's the trust?

It's so hard talking to family members who have no problem with this. When somebody tells me that the Russia investigation is a joke and that there's nothing there or laughs off judges who don't have a basic understanding of the law it's hard to know how to deal with them.

It's so hard talking to family members who have no problem with this. When somebody tells me that the Russia investigation is a joke and that there's nothing there or laughs off judges who don't have a basic understanding of the law it's hard to know how to deal with them.

Not the brightest bunch of people to be related to. I'm not saying they're thick, but for me that would be the best option.

If they actually knew this was going on and still didn't give a fuck, that would be much worse.

I hope they're just thick.

Not the brightest bunch of people to be related to. I'm not saying they're thick, but for me that would be the best option.

If they actually knew this was going on and still didn't give a fuck, that would be much worse.

I hope they're just thick.
feeling empathetic tonight then

So your related to Worsleyweb & 2Sheikhs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.