Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is like a big orange pantomime villain that people with eyes keep shouting, he's behind you.

The doss cunts closest never see him.

Pussy Grabber In Boots. I think the show is called.

Dale Winton, Biggins, and the Chuckle Bros make up a stellar cast.
I don't know who is more orange; the Don or Dale Winton.

Or maybe they've just decided to let you have your own little echo chamber. Anyone offering a different opinion can expect expletives, insults and childish jokes.
I would have thought that the first ones to be got at were the ones that actually voted for him because they like him. Then the ones that just couldn't stomach voting for his opponent rather than actually support him.
Then the ones that don't like him but call out the hypocrisy of people wanting him barred from visiting the country but don't seem to say anything when we're visited by the likes of the Saudi 's, Chinese or anyone else guilty of appalling human rights abuses.
When he comes over here in the new year, they'll be huge protests in London. They'll range from the ones that have an interest in politics and don't like anyone right of centre to the ones that will turn up because it's the trendy thing to do.
My fear is that he's that irrational, he might just think, "fuck you and your post brexit trade deal."
It'd have severe consequences for our economy and jobs but I suspect that some on here wouldn't give a fuck as long as it's not theirs.

bollox

The dotard has made a fool of himself yet again.
His first tweet after the Washington train crash was a political one related to infrastructure spending. What the fuckwit didn’t realise was that it was the first run of a brand new high speed link so was absolutely nothing to do with crumbling infrastructure. Secondly the accident reinforces the point that decent regulations are required which is the opposite of what Trump wants.

His first tweet after the Washington train crash was a political one related to infrastructure spending. What the fuckwit didn’t realise was that it was the first run of a brand new high speed link so was absolutely nothing to do with crumbling infrastructure. Secondly the accident reinforces the point that decent regulations are required which is the opposite of what Trump wants.
He is such a classless ****. No words of sympathy, just an ‘I told you so’ type tweet that wasn’t even the case.

He’s going to sack Muller on Friday. Open secret in Congress according to one of the senators who’s just been on CNN.

It is CNN mind,who are as anti Shitgibbon as Faux News are Pro Cheeto face.

Actually it might be infrastructure as this was on an existing bit of the route. Rumours that it might be driver error (speed). That doesn't change the sociopath's first tweet and political pointscoring rather than sympathy to victims.

But he's also cutting Amtrak's subsidy for some routes so even his infrastructure spending plans have a downside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.