Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of them look a bit minor really.
I look forward to CNN responding with "Trump Lies" or "Fox Lies" awards.
Me too. Maybe they should call it Trump's Whopper awards sponsored by Burger King. However it would take quite a while and a lot of effort to whittle down the 2000 lies he's told since his inauguration to a top ten.

Me too. Maybe they should call it Trump's Whopper awards sponsored by Burger King. However it would take quite a while and a lot of effort to whittle down the 2000 lies he's told since his inauguration to a top ten.

I have a feeling it would be a 4 hour special of Last Week Tonight should John Oliver try it.

27 hours until a potential government shutdown. The first of its kind when one party has the president and both houses majority.

Just waiting for Shitgibbon to save the day....

CmDKofkWMAEoxyA.jpg

Since Lakey unfortunately is missing...

Intel committee democrat senator is reporting that transcripts reveal “Serious allegations” that trump.org “May have engaged in money laundering operations with Russians”

I think I just witnessed Anderson Cooper’s sex face on CNN.

:/

Today I had an encounter with a guy who was 100% sure that the Clintons had multiple people murdered and are the biggest criminals in the history of time regardless of the fact that they've been investigated and prosecuted for 20 years and no charges have ever been brought against them. He's also sure that Dumb Donald has never done anything immoral in his life and that any investigation into a guy who has been sued 3,500 times and has to pay a $20 million settlement for starting a fake university and admitted to sexually assaulting women and who still refuses to releases his tax returns is unfair and a waste of time.

BTW, I had an experience with this guy a couple years ago and can confirm that he is a complete racist and a piece of shit.

Ignorance is running rampant.

BTW, I had an experience with this guy a couple years ago and can confirm that he is a complete racist and a piece of shit.

Ignorance is running rampant.
That’s the issue with democracy you see, there’s a lot of idiots about (and yes Damocles, I read your post, but I don’t agree).

Humans aren’t inherently good, and I would not trust 1 in 2 Americans to dog sit my apartment, let alone pick a leader. Rampant religious fundamentalist, racist, creation myth believing bell ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.