Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Jules, it's a matter for the American people. I actually find Trump refreshingly honest about matters, politics can be so predictable and Trump livens things up.
Same question for you as I asked Jules. Does the racism in Trump offend you and do you still like him despite it?

I hope he comes to England when the weather’s nice. The carnival of piss-take is gonna be ace.

Same question for you as I asked Jules. Does the racism in Trump offend you and do you still like him despite it?

quote the racism?

To be fair it's not my place to say. He's the American president, I respect the will of the people and if the Americans want to change him they can.

he is not a politician, if that's not enough ........
Correct. He doesn't talk like a common or garden, bog-standard politician and he doesn't act like a common or garden, bog-standard politician. That's why they didn't vote for the politician opposing him.
Why the fuck they voted for a racist, ranting lunatic who issues tweets like a three year old throws tantrums is anybody's guess.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/01/15/opinion/leonhardt-trump-racist.html

It’s an ‘opinion’ article so feel free to back him up or not.

It seems to end in 2016? Anything during the presidency?

I don't agree with everything he says, but don't see it as an issue for people in the UK who the USA choose as their president. I wouldn't like to hear them say 'oh Theresa May isn't welcome here' because it would be an insult to us and a vote carried out by the British people

It seems to end in 2016? Anything during the presidency?

I don't agree with everything he says, but don't see it as an issue for people in the UK who the USA choose as their president. I wouldn't like to hear them say 'oh Theresa May isn't welcome here' because it would be an insult to us and a vote carried out by the British people
There’s plenty 2017 in there.

POTUS does have an effect on the rest of the world so I can understand why some people in UK and elsewhere take issue. But yeah, as he’s thankfully not governing here, I think it’ll be just as much a party as a protest if/when he comes.

quote the racism?

To be fair it's not my place to say. He's the American president, I respect the will of the people and if the Americans want to change him they can.
The family of the young woman who was killed by the "very fine" nazi in Charlottesville probably think he's a racist. I'm also sure that most of the people of color whom he refused to rent apartments to based on the color of their skin think he's a racist as well. Or what about the time he was asked to disavow the KKK or their former grand wizard David Duke and he wouldn't do it? Then there's the judge whom he claimed couldn't perform his job because he is of Mexican decent...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.