Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a very personal question. I wouldnt mind answering . But I just want to check, so you're ok with those who oppose same sex marriage then?
What do you mean ‘am I ok with those that oppose same sex marriage”?

No of course I’m bloody not ok with them.

I’m not ok with anyone that believes they should have a say in how anyone else lives their lives with other consenting adults.

I’m not ok with racists either.

Are you?

Was watching a programme the other night on Americans views on same sex marriage. Only 20 years ago nearly 75% were against it & now it's down to abt 35%. Still amazing to think though that there's still that many backward redneck Cvnts across the pond.

Was watching a programme the other night on Americans views on same sex marriage. Only 20 years ago nearly 75% were against it & now it's down to abt 35%. Still amazing to think though that there's still that many backward redneck Cvnts across the pond.
That's about the same percentage as Trump's core support.
Maybe just a coincidence?

What do you mean ‘am I ok with those that oppose same sex marriage”?

No of course I’m bloody not ok with them.

I’m not ok with anyone that believes they should have a say in how anyone else lives their lives with other consenting adults.

I’m not ok with racists either.

Are you?
In the freedom of their own religion , say Islam for example , you're not for freedom within its own teachings ,to oppose same sex marriage ?

I wonder in the Venn Diagram of Trump’s support and the number still opposed to it how many circles you’d be able to see.

In the freedom of their own religion , say Islam for example , you're not for freedom within its own teachings ,to oppose same sex marriage ?

If people wish to believe the teachings of a book written by a sheep hearder 1,700 years ago*, much of which, since being proven to be bollocks by science and now is taken as allegorical then that’s fine and good luck to them. If they want to interfere with the lives of other consenting adults then fuck them.

I’d also like to conduct a check and ensure that all of those in the Bible Belt opposed to same sex marriage also don’t eat shell fish or pork seeing as Leviticus also outlaws that along with the gay sex. I’d hate for them to end up in hell due to the prawn cocktail after they’d spent their lives trying to curtail the rights of homosexuals. Almost wouldn’t seem fair now would it.

You see I’m libertarian if anything. I don’t believe that anyone should try and stop any other humans from doing things to or with any other consenting human. So if people want to be religious, great. If they want to partake in a 17 man only orgy, super. If they want to stop people going to church or outlaw it, fuck them and so on and so forth.

*we all know it was written by several and the edited and re-edited a couple of centuries after the events it describes.

I wonder in the Venn Diagram of Trump’s support and the number still opposed to it how many circles you’d be able to see.

If people wish to believe the teachings of a book written by a sheep hearder 1,700 years ago*, much of which, since being proven to be bollocks by science and now is taken as allegorical then that’s fine and good luck to them. If they want to interfere with the lives of other consenting adults then fuck them.

I’d also like to conduct a check and ensure that all of those in the Bible Belt opposed to same sex marriage also don’t eat shell fish or pork seeing as Leviticus also outlaws that along with the gay sex. I’d hate for them to end up in hell due to the prawn cocktail after they’d spent their lives trying to curtail the rights of homosexuals. Almost wouldn’t seem fair now would it.

You see I’m libertarian if anything. I don’t believe that anyone should try and stop any other humans from doing things to or with any other consenting human. So if people want to be religious, great. If they want to partake in a 17 man only orgy, super. If they want to stop people going to church or outlaw it, fuck them and so on and so forth.

*we all know it was written by several and the edited and re-edited a couple of centuries after the events it describes.

Make that 18 man I'm in.

Was it not Deuteronomy?

They are probably still pining for the days of Ephesians 6:5
'Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.