Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you not think too much time is wasted on his antics?

I’m sorry if I come across as crass but I refuse to let him live rent free in my head.
Well I for one feel enriched for the experience of having this short interaction with you. You are inspirational to me.
Bosokla, cool as fuck.

Tonight reports that he is asking for bump stocks sales to be banned - to do so it will need Congressional approval - so when its stuck he can blame them of course..............thats been booted into the long grass in short order.
School massacres. If he's not allowed to ban the guns, he should just close the schools. That'd wake them up

I think it's because they're used to working in the business world where might makes right. You can lie and cheat all you want and if you're the boss nobody can call you on it. Operating in the government is a different story.

"Might makes right" -- I'd amend that and say the fundamental operating principle of this collection of doorknobs is "the ends justify the means" -- isn't inherent in "the business world." This operating principle is unfortunately part of the make-up of certain PEOPLE who happen to be in business -- and now, in this case, in government.

The entire business world operates on trust. Credit is a function of trust. The modern economy doesn't function without credit. Lack of that trust almost sent the world economy into a depression in 2008 when credit froze because no party trusted that its counter-party would be solvent the next day after Lehman Brothers failed.

"Might makes right" -- I'd amend that and say the fundamental operating principle of this collection of doorknobs is "the ends justify the means" -- isn't inherent in "the business world." This operating principle is unfortunately part of the make-up of certain PEOPLE who happen to be in business -- and now, in this case, in government.

The entire business world operates on trust. Credit is a function of trust. The modern economy doesn't function without credit. Lack of that trust almost sent the world economy into a depression in 2008 when credit froze because no party trusted that its counter-party would be solvent the next day after Lehman Brothers failed.

I had the impression that he's used to just bullying/buying people into submission.
It's difficult to bully the senate or the economy, and then he's lost for what to do.

The whole idea that things are necessary expenses for no personal gain also seems difficult.

trump is the worlds biggest and most successful worldwide troll ever. he is executing his plan to a tee, all because the democrats and lefties fall for the bait every single time and show themselves up for being fools and hypocrites at every turn.

trump is the worlds biggest and most successful worldwide troll ever. he is executing his plan to a tee, all because the democrats and lefties fall for the bait every single time and show themselves up for being fools and hypocrites at every turn.

It's a sad commentary on the times that I don't know if I'm being clarkied by clarkie or not.

Anyone watching the staged meeting between Trump and victims of mass shootings. The optics are all about him.

He’s sat in between some pretty teenage girls. Parents of victims sitting either side with Pense and De vos. Again the aestically pleasing ones on the front row. The minorities sitting on middle and back rows.

The parents called to speak have only asked safe questions and bowing and scraping. Everyone has said exactly the same thing opening “Thank you Mr President for this privilege...” He’ll promise and do fuck all as usual.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone watching the staged meeting between Trump and victims of mass shootings. The optics are all about him.

He’s sat in between some pretty teenage girls. Parents of victims sitting either side with Pense and De vos. Again the aestically pleasing ones on the front row. The minorities sitting on middle and back rows.

The parents called to speak have only asked safe questions and bowing and scraping. Everyone has said exactly the same thing opening “Thank you Mr President for this privilege...” He’ll promise and do fuck all as usual.

Not true - SKY News report that he endorsed the concept of teachers being armed and getting training to counter the threat - so there we have the gun lobby victory............in a matter of days we find out the problem is there are not enough guns ...........how fuckin daft are we????

He’s sat in between some pretty teenage girls. Parents of victims sitting either side with Penske and De vos. Again the aestically pleasing ones on the front row. The minorities sitting on middle and back rows.

It's heartbreaking. Talking about arming teachers, janitors, dinner ladies, anyone so they can have a shoot out next time someone tries this. And reopening the asylums.

Trump looked very uncomfortable. His fingers were in the inverted triangle position, tapping impatiently, between his legs. He showed very little empathy and looked disinterested.

It's heartbreaking. Talking about arming teachers, janitors, dinner ladies, anyone so they can have a shoot out next time someone tries this. And reopening the asylums.

Trump looked very uncomfortable. His fingers were in the inverted triangle position, tapping impatiently, between his legs. He showed very little empathy and looked disinterested.
Same with Pense. He was slouching in his chair at one point. De Vos patronised them all at the end.

Not true - SKY News report that he endorsed the concept of teachers being armed and getting training to counter the threat - so there we have the gun lobby victory............in a matter of days we find out the problem is there are not enough guns ...........how fuckin daft are we????

A republican senator pretty much just said the same when the reporter asked him what guns should be banned. He replied “Any ban would criminalise the sale of guns”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.